Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old May 12 2021, 04:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarksda View Post
In the previous version, when we selected a crop to plant it would default back to that crop to select when working the next farm. Please make it where it defaults back to the crop that we planted on the previous farm. The way it is now, it is easy to select the wrong crop than intended. Thanks for your help.
Hi bbarksda,
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 17 2021, 06:05 PM

i always stack 4 fields that i use for crops and then on top of that i stack 2 more fields for trees or flowers......... the problem i am encountering is that now when i do this the trees or flowers are fine but the stack fields are intermittant.......... some show only a few crops but always big empty spaces where there should be crops but there are none..... i have 4 farms that are like this? how can i fix this?
Old May 17 2021, 06:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcloud5078 View Post
i always stack 4 fields that i use for crops and then on top of that i stack 2 more fields for trees or flowers......... the problem i am encountering is that now when i do this the trees or flowers are fine but the stack fields are intermittant.......... some show only a few crops but always big empty spaces where there should be crops but there are none..... i have 4 farms that are like this? how can i fix this?
Hi Jcloud,
You were already answered about this for you post in the Game Migration Updates thread.
Here is a link to the answer:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...postcount=4073

When you can't find your posts try the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

The answer to your posts will be 1 or 2 posts below yours.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; May 17 2021 at 06:25 PM.
Old May 21 2021, 12:49 AM

Cool Plowing (over trees)

I have not been able to plow (after I extended my farm 14) for over a month now. It will accept plowing over the new section but not the old.
COULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP BY TELLING ME HOW TO DO THIS?
[Mod edit: layering instructions removed]

Last edited by Tiger; May 21 2021 at 04:28 AM. Reason: removing layering instructions
Old May 21 2021, 04:28 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoAnne07 View Post
I have not been able to plow (after I extended my farm 14) for over a month now. It will accept plowing over the new section but not the old.
COULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP BY TELLING ME HOW TO DO THIS?
[Mod edit: layering instructions removed]
Hi JOAnne07,

I have moved your post to the thread about plowing.

I'm sorry but what you are describing is layering. Layering can and has caused problems so we are not permitted to give or let anyone provide instructions for which layering methods may or may not be working at this time. We are aware that not all previous methods are working, we do not know if they will all work in the future.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 28 2021, 06:32 PM

Default plowing

USER ID 1209095773

With the new update and the addition of farm 44, after planting trees and adding about 15 facilities I cannot plow the farm. tried several different ways with no luck.
Old May 28 2021, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjovi6 View Post
USER ID 1209095773

With the new update and the addition of farm 44, after planting trees and adding about 15 facilities I cannot plow the farm. tried several different ways with no luck.
Hi anjovi6

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

If you are trying to plow under those items, then that is a trick and neither us nor other users are allowed to give instructions on the forum.
Old May 28 2021, 07:27 PM

Default can not chop or harvest my ready trees

Any help with this will be appreciated.
Old May 28 2021, 07:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynthia Shear View Post
Any help with this will be appreciated.
Hi Cynthia Shear,
I moved your post to the subject thread about harvesting.

What happens when you try to do so?
If those trees have just become ready please try refreshing the farm. I don't see any of the log trucks or tree shaker tools in your account so the only tools you have that will do those are the axe and the swing blade.
Old May 29 2021, 05:37 AM

If i remove all the trees and facilities and the plow the farm will I be able to add facilities and trees like all my other farms

Tags
can't plant, can't plow, can't see crops, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvest, harvesting, harvesting crops, offline, plant, plow, seeding