Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 20 2011, 07:30 AM

Thanks for the "click saving" feature in the facilities.
Old Jun 20 2011, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
anyone else having trouble getting on FB or FT??? i keep getting this message for the last 1/2 hour or longer.......

Account Temporarily Unavailable

Your account is currently unavailable due to a site issue. We expect this to be resolved shortly. Please try again in a few minutes.

I got that message the other day.... but thankfully the problem only lasted a few minutes.

Old Jun 20 2011, 09:15 AM

Quote:
anyone else having trouble getting on FB or FT??? i keep getting this message for the last 1/2 hour or longer.......

Your account is currently unavailable due to a site issue. We expect this to be resolved shortly. Please try again in a few minutes.
I had probs getting into Farm Town and the Forum yesterday but the FB account was OK

Hope you get it sorted soon
Old Jun 20 2011, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lainiea View Post
8. The Fish Farming Plant can now produce freshwater and seawater baits: When you store the baits they will not go into your regular harvest storage, instead your bait counters will be incremented automatically.

I have the SAME issue with the bait showing up in the non usable area.
Actually I just wondered - my bait is now not going to storage - but it has a sale price on the facility? So either we can sell the excess or we cant?

I sold one lot which was doubling up - showing on the lake AND storage but after that its not going to my storage. (I didnt realise it was doubling up until someone pointed it out).
Old Jun 20 2011, 01:12 PM

9 pages already? Yikes!!!

Love the new facility button, as it has got many more working on my facilities, only down side is it now takes longer to refill them

Was annoyed at not being able to access FT or Slashkey site (including this forum) yesterday but today it seems faster than before.
Old Jun 20 2011, 01:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:

FB will do maintenance on some servers but not all servers from time to time and when they do you can't get into your account but it never last long so you should be back in soon.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jun 20 2011, 02:45 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
I had probs getting into Farm Town and the Forum yesterday but the FB account was OK

Hope you get it sorted soon
got aggravated so I went shopping , was able to log on FB and FT when i got home lol lol..........

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 20 2011, 02:54 PM

oops - found what I consider a glitch in the new update ... I use the "sell Non-Ingredients" button at Marketplace and today I noticed that my Freshwater and Seawater Bait appears in that category. I doubt many people who are producing it would want to sell it in bulk with other real non-ingredient items.

just a thought

and the reason is that the bait you produce from the Fish Farming Facility IS going into your harvest storage (unlike what Raul mentioned in the first post on this thread).

not sure if I actually got the bait in my counter when I cleared the facility, but it's in the storage and can be sold accidentally as non-ingredients.

thanks

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2244&farm_ix=9

Last edited by levarti2; Jun 20 2011 at 02:59 PM. Reason: needed to put in additional information
Old Jun 20 2011, 03:23 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by levarti2 View Post
oops - found what I consider a glitch in the new update ... I use the "sell Non-Ingredients" button at Marketplace and today I noticed that my Freshwater and Seawater Bait appears in that category. I doubt many people who are producing it would want to sell it in bulk with other real non-ingredient items.

just a thought

and the reason is that the bait you produce from the Fish Farming Facility IS going into your harvest storage (unlike what Raul mentioned in the first post on this thread).

not sure if I actually got the bait in my counter when I cleared the facility, but it's in the storage and can be sold accidentally as non-ingredients.

thanks
Yes we already sent the devs this. It's actually fine to sell though because it is already added to your water. So you can actually sell it.
Old Jun 20 2011, 04:27 PM

I beg to differ with you. When I sold non-ingredients the bait went with it. I then collected bait from the Fish Farming Plant and it went directly to storage. The amount was NOT added to my bait counter. I recorded the bait counter "before" and "after."

I hope the Devs get this problem taken care soon.
Closed Thread