Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 17 2013, 01:29 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

My frustration is increasing by the keystrokes. The excessive screen that pops up to chose which farms to fertilize or irrigate is very frustrating & is driving me nuts. I prefer it the way it was before the changes. I want to return the purple sprinkler, it's not working & I'm losing crops bcuz I can't extend the time before spoiling. (")(>_<)(")

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 17 2013, 01:44 PM

Default Green irrigator not irrigating all of a farm

I irrigated with the green irrigator which only irrigated part of a farm. Friend of mine is having same problem. Don't know if it was reported or not yet.
Old Feb 17 2013, 02:28 PM

mine irrigation want work on croups more than a day my sun flowers only did half. but when done potatoes it work on them
Old Feb 17 2013, 03:23 PM
Account Not Linked

I am having the same problem with the sorting on facility manager as maggie above

like the idea of the new sorting in the facility manager - but sadly I cant use it! The ? for help on the Diversification rank is right over the button for the sorting window.

wf-38 thank you
Old Feb 17 2013, 03:36 PM

How do we sell all noningredients without selling our dairy sheds, chicken coops, etc?
Old Feb 17 2013, 03:40 PM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjgannon View Post
How do we sell all noningredients without selling our dairy sheds, chicken coops, etc?

not sold, they are just icons, they have nothing of value, if you sell one, really does not add anything, was wrong in the game and already under: Rolleyes:

Si necesitan Limpiar la Memoria del Juego, haga clicAQUI

♥¸.•*♥Majestuosa's TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥'

♥¸.•*♥Mi Angel del Amor¡¡TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥

3 de octubre de 2009 inicio juego en Farm Town Y ME ENAMORE DEL JUEGO♥♥ TODO POR FARM TOW
Old Feb 17 2013, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjgannon View Post

To add what Miriam told you, the sheds arent your own sheds, they're ghosts produced by a glitch during the January release. You can sell them and they will not appear again so that the glitch was fixed.
Old Feb 17 2013, 04:15 PM
Account Not Linked

i'm still not finding an answer or solution to my concern....or i just don't know where to find the response. after flowers and trees were harvested/chopped and the farm planted, i irrigated with my green sprinkler. followed this process for multiple farms. unfortunately, only part of the crops show irrigated with the accelerated growth time. hence, i have multiple farms partially harvested and plowed until the portion that didn't benefit from the watering comes ready. very frustrating.
Old Feb 17 2013, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jholaday@cfl.rr.com View Post
i'm still not finding an answer or solution to my concern....or i just don't know where to find the response. after flowers and trees were harvested/chopped and the farm planted, i irrigated with my green sprinkler. followed this process for multiple farms. unfortunately, only part of the crops show irrigated with the accelerated growth time. hence, i have multiple farms partially harvested and plowed until the portion that didn't benefit from the watering comes ready. very frustrating.
test using the help link, cleaning the cachet of the game

Si necesitan Limpiar la Memoria del Juego, haga clicAQUI

♥¸.•*♥Majestuosa's TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥'

♥¸.•*♥Mi Angel del Amor¡¡TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥

3 de octubre de 2009 inicio juego en Farm Town Y ME ENAMORE DEL JUEGO♥♥ TODO POR FARM TOW
Old Feb 17 2013, 04:22 PM

I to am having problems with the irrigation of the farms.... I found that when I did them singly they were ok... the ones I did opening the number of farms options..... it only did part of each farm not the whole farm so have 2 farms with crops ready in 2 days and rest of it ready in 1 day. Maybe its a glitch when doing more than 1 farm?

Am using Google and on WF36 server
Closed Thread

Tags
train