Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 19 2023, 11:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zany Clover View Post
My Super facility now is the Mineral Mine & I have 12 of them; started them early in the am and again about 5pm but now for the 2nd day at 9:30pm when I try to load the Trade Warehouse I get the message that "You don't have any Super Facility products to sell at the moment" Sure is frustrating. I even started all of them using the Super Facility sort in the Facility Manager - and ran memcache cleaner. Help, please! Zany Clover -- Shirley Hancock tks
Hi Zany Clover,
The day changes at midnight Eastern time for the super facility. Anything you already had done before that time drops off and you start over. The mineral mine is also non-workable so you would only produce each product fr the full time meaning you won't gat as much as you would with a workable facility.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 01 2023, 05:36 AM

Default Trading Warehouse issue

I didn't see a specific tread for the Trading Warehouse so just posting this here

I have the bee farm as my Super Facility this week ( a non-workable facility) .. I just filled and posted my facilities at 615am for the first time today since 730pm last night and when I went to create my sale offer in the Trading Warehouse, I got the message that I didn't have any Super Facility products to sell at the moment.
How is that possible when I have 17 Bee Farms and 4 Turbo Bee Farms and they both have products ready every 6 hrs? There should have been some products available to load into my Trading Warehouse after that 10-1/2 hr time span.

**My neighbors' list is full but I can still accept so I am your neighbor but will have to add you as a buddy on my end of the game. I have plenty of room for buddies.

Last edited by storm36; Jul 01 2023 at 05:46 AM.
Old Jul 01 2023, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm36 View Post
I didn't see a specific tread for the Trading Warehouse so just posting this here

I have the bee farm as my Super Facility this week ( a non-workable facility) .. I just filled and posted my facilities at 615am for the first time today since 730pm last night and when I went to create my sale offer in the Trading Warehouse, I got the message that I didn't have any Super Facility products to sell at the moment.
How is that possible when I have 17 Bee Farms and 4 Turbo Bee Farms and they both have products ready every 6 hrs? There should have been some products available to load into my Trading Warehouse after that 10-1/2 hr time span.
Hi storm

I moved your post to the thread about Super Facility.

Let me tell you what I think it happened.

You purchased the farm pass for June, so you had the privilage for Increase capacity by 10% for facilities that produce common ingredients. The Bee farm is one of those facilities.

Considering that it is a non workable facility plus you had that privilage, then it is possible that when you started products for all your facilities, the Bee farms were not able to start products at that moment.
Old Jul 01 2023, 12:30 PM

ok, that sounds possible

Thank you for that answer as I didn't consider it since it never happened to me before when buying the FP when my SF was a non-workable one.

**My neighbors' list is full but I can still accept so I am your neighbor but will have to add you as a buddy on my end of the game. I have plenty of room for buddies.
Old Jul 01 2023, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm36 View Post
ok, that sounds possible

Thank you for that answer as I didn't consider it since it never happened to me before when buying the FP when my SF was a non-workable one.
You are welcome storm
Old Jul 10 2023, 10:38 AM

in my super facility I have the super facility tabs for neighbors and to go to mkt with and the buy products tab. I do not have a tab to sell regular products. How do I get one? How do I clear my buy or sell tab if I want to delete the offer/request?
Old Jul 10 2023, 10:50 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerRita09 View Post
in my super facility I have the super facility tabs for neighbors and to go to mkt with and the buy products tab. I do not have a tab to sell regular products. How do I get one? How do I clear my buy or sell tab if I want to delete the offer/request?
Hi FarmerRite,
There isn't a tab to Sell in the Trading Warehouse. You go to others Trading Warehouse by clicking on their avatar and see what they are buying that you can sell to them.
There isn't any way to clear the requests for regular products. But once they have been sold to you by one person then they are no longer offered.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 18 2023, 05:13 PM

Hi, is there a cut off day for someone to upgrade a facility to a Super Facility and participate in the Trading Warehouse? I didn't see anything in the guide, but wondering if it's like the NCC in that respect. Thanks
Old Aug 18 2023, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Hi, is there a cut off day for someone to upgrade a facility to a Super Facility and participate in the Trading Warehouse? I didn't see anything in the guide, but wondering if it's like the NCC in that respect. Thanks
Hi Early Girl

No as far as we know.

Each week starts on Monday 12:00AM for the player's local time but if you dont upgrade a facility that day, you can do it other day.

Just take in mind that the feature also uses the farmer's local time for the day. Each day starts at 12:00AM and ends at 11:59:59PM.
Old Aug 29 2023, 03:16 AM

If I read the instructions for super facilities, it says that an extra 50% production is added per facility, and THAT amount should be split between the two buckets. For the oil refinery, using fuel tanks as an example, the regular production (no FP bonus, etc) is 1,020, so 50% is 510. That 510 split in two is 255 per bucket. However, by my math, it is only adding 174 per bucket. I checked my figures three times. It's only giving 34.118%. Is this something I should contact support about?

Tags
adding offers, buying products, deleting offers, nothing to sell, selling products, stuck offers, super facility