Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 19 2023, 10:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
Just curious, I somehow deleted almost an entire farm of coca trees. Is there a way this can be recovered or am I just done for. It did not give any pre-warning like I normally see. P.S. Thank you for new farms. Can the database handle them without slow downs loading?
Hi Joyinlife,
I am sorry, but we have no way to restore anything on farms.

Each farm has it's own separate database file, so yes the game can handle ithe addition without a slow down.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 30 2023, 03:53 AM
Account Not Linked

Will the Halloween decorations be released on October 1st?
Old Sep 30 2023, 07:10 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannt View Post
Will the Halloween decorations be released on October 1st?
Hi shannt,

The 1st is a little early for Halloween decorations when I look at when they were released in previous years. They have been released fairly early in October in the past. I just can't give you any specific date.
The devs are very busy right now. There is a release due next month so they might be released either before that or at the same time.

UPDATE: Old Halloween decorations have been released.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Oct 01 2023 at 04:48 AM.
Old Nov 28 2023, 06:22 PM

shoot i was still finishing my Nov design ..... December came out too early ..... thought have a couple more days .... oh well ....
Old Nov 29 2023, 04:24 AM

the winter decorations came out too early, we should have had til end of month with the autumn ones,,,, is there any way you can at least put the store ones back up for a few days? you done this before when the next set was put out too early ......
frustrated was working on that field went to reload game and poof all gone .....
Old Nov 29 2023, 07:04 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
the winter decorations came out too early, we should have had til end of month with the autumn ones,,,, is there any way you can at least put the store ones back up for a few days? you done this before when the next set was put out too early ......
frustrated was working on that field went to reload game and poof all gone .....
Hi JNelson,

The only times we have had any specific dates for seasonal decor to remain available was back when the forum was running contests.

Other than that, if I am recalling correctly, the only time decor has been returned for a short time was when the previous seasons decorations were not being replaced by the next seasons.

Reversing that decision may not be popular with those that are already buying them and decorating for things like Xmas. If you wish you could make that request to the support team and see what they say.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 29 2023, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi JNelson,

The only times we have had any specific dates for seasonal decor to remain available was back when the forum was running contests.

Other than that, if I am recalling correctly, the only time decor has been returned for a short time was when the previous seasons decorations were not being replaced by the next seasons.

Reversing that decision may not be popular with those that are already buying them and decorating for things like Xmas. If you wish you could make that request to the support team and see what they say.

ugh,, yes will make suggestion if they not going to keep to end of month as they normally do,, then give us an end date ,,,, very frustrating
Old Dec 04 2023, 04:23 AM
Account Not Linked

I don't know where to put this. I hope you can help. On Dec 2, 2023, I went into my Farm Town account. Farm 32 to find someone was adding decorations on my farm. I do not have an SN, so how does one get in and start designing your farm? I spent 1 hour removing what someone had done to my farm. Thank you, June Barkhouse
Old Dec 04 2023, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuneBarkhouse1234@outlook View Post
I don't know where to put this. I hope you can help. On Dec 2, 2023, I went into my Farm Town account. Farm 32 to find someone was adding decorations on my farm. I do not have an SN, so how does one get in and start designing your farm? I spent 1 hour removing what someone had done to my farm. Thank you, June Barkhouse
Hi JuneBarkhouse

Your farm 32 is private and it is decorated with winter and Christmas decorations.

Your data doesnt show you have a super neighbor right now and according to your post, it doesnt seem you hired someone to design together.

It is very strange as the only other farmers who could decorate another farmer's farm are: superneighbors with design privilages for that specific farm or a farmer friend you hired to design that farm together.

Did you provide your credentials to other farmer? That could be another way to enter your account.

If you wish you can report this to Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Dec 17 2023, 02:22 PM

Default My Manger is missing on Farm 1

I had two and the one on Farm 1 is missing. I do not think I accidentally deleted it. I put the other someplace and cannot remember where. Poor Mary, Joseph and Baby Jesus are getting wet.

Tags
buildings, decorations, fences, grid lines, ground cover, paths, red squares, seasonal, snow cover, winter