Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jan 17 2023, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Sundos

The amount of crops showing up in a farm, not considering if it is fertilized, depends on how many fields are plowed.

You can have a farm with 10 fields plowed and no matter which seeder you use, it will show 10 crops growing.

The only difference for the seeders sizes is how many fields you can seed in one click.
WHAT? I do not understand.. at all.. I want my money back for the seeder ex 400 in 5x5 .. because I do not want to waste that $50. because it plants faster with the other seeders.. LOTS FASTER.. and only 4 clicks with the $30 seeder verses about 30 clicks with the $50 seeder! SO I DO NOT UNDERSTAND AT ALL
Old Jan 17 2023, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundos View Post
WHAT? I do not understand.. at all.. I want my money back for the seeder ex 400 in 5x5 .. because I do not want to waste that $50. because it plants faster with the other seeders.. LOTS FASTER.. and only 4 clicks with the $30 seeder verses about 30 clicks with the $50 seeder! SO I DO NOT UNDERSTAND AT ALL
As I said before, the seeders can only plant as much plowed fields you have in the farm.

The EX tools were released as many farmers have their farms plowed x9 so they use that kind of tools as they are faster. The EX tools works in a square area according to their sizes. If you go to the Store, every EX tool has a specific description according to their size. You can also find the information in our Game guide in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...46#post6146146

If you wish you can contact Support. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Jan 17 2023, 12:45 PM

Quote:
As I said before, the seeders can only plant as much plowed fields you have in the farm.

The EX tools were released as many farmers have their farms plowed x9 so they use that kind of tools as they are faster. The EX tools works in a square area according to their sizes. If you go to the Store, every EX tool has a specific description according to their size. You can also find the information in our Game guide in the following link:
Thanks Mary for your help.. what I think I get out of this is that I have to have layered farms? for using ex tools?? Is that correct or not? If so, it is unfortunate that it does not say 'for layers' in the description of the tool in the store. Could have saved me alot of trouble and money!

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 17 2023 at 01:29 PM.
Old Jan 17 2023, 12:49 PM

[quote=Sundos;6526418]
Quote:

Thanks Mary for your help.. what I think I get out of this is that I have to have layered farms? for using ex tools?? Is that correct or not? If so, it is unfortunate that it does not say 'for layers' in the description of the tool in the store. Could have saved me alot of trouble and money!
Hi Sundos

If you havent plowed your farms x3, x6 or x9 then you probably dont need the EX tools.
They say they are for overlaped fields when you click in the ? icon to read more, but please contact Support and explain them your problem with this specific tool.
Old Jan 17 2023, 01:03 PM

I work 12 of my own farms they were planted between 6 and 7 last evening. I irrigated them all together. farm 17 and them 29 onwards.
Old Jan 17 2023, 02:22 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Canning View Post
I work 12 of my own farms they were planted between 6 and 7 last evening. I irrigated them all together. farm 17 and them 29 onwards.
Hi Susan Canning,

I'm sorry but your show times this morning was showing that not all of those farms were irrigated at the same time last night.

Farm 17 had been irrigated hours later than 29 to 39 were.

At the time of this post your farms are all showing to us that they can now be irrigated, but please check the show times yourself for the for green check marks on the farms you want to irrigate before you irrigate this evening.

It's up to you if you want do the following before you do any irrigating:
  • Check all aspects of the time and date are still showing correct on your computer as any issue with those can cause problems with timings on farms.

• Run memcache to clear your game data. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 17 2023, 09:06 PM

I have one farm that a farmer harvested for me, but it will not hold plowing or planting. Please let me know what to do? I've not had that problem in 14 years!
Old Jan 17 2023, 09:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda1943 View Post
I have one farm that a farmer harvested for me, but it will not hold plowing or planting. Please let me know what to do? I've not had that problem in 14 years!
Hi Linda,
Please let us know which farm you are talking about so we can take a look.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 18 2023, 11:28 AM

It is Farm 42 and I cleared my Firefox cache - didn't work. Tried planting more lettuce......with what I could plant yesterday after the combine plowed and planted that blasted farm..... and then went to the next farm and returned to 42 and it was all gone!!
Old Jan 18 2023, 11:35 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda1943 View Post
It is Farm 42 and I cleared my Firefox cache - didn't work. Tried planting more lettuce......with what I could plant yesterday after the combine plowed and planted that blasted farm..... and then went to the next farm and returned to 42 and it was all gone!!
Hi Linda,
It appears that you have inadvertently accidently layered that farm. You will need to delete all the plots for crops on that farm, then restart your farms and see if any plots show up again. Repeat that process until you do not see any plots showing up. Then you can replow new plots on that farm and plant them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
can't plant, can't plow, can't see crops, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvest, harvesting, harvesting crops, offline, plant, plow, seeding