Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 20 2014, 10:49 PM

I've seen it too but I have no idea how it's done. I can't do it to save my life.
Old Feb 20 2014, 10:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
I've seen it too but I have no idea how it's done. I can't do it to save my life.
You can do it with the green hand.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 21 2014, 10:57 AM
Account Not Linked

I have roads or highway around all of mine.The game allows that.I have the green hand and have a cross over bridge and a few streams.I don't layer,and do all my own work.But i understand the layer upon layer,and trying to do them.
I haven't tried or didn't know other things could be put beyond my boundaries.But I probably wouldn't do it,as I go for HOW IT LOOKS
Old Feb 23 2014, 11:35 AM
Account Not Linked

Well got up this morning,checking to see a corn field that was almost ready to harvest, And BEHOLD,a field of sweet potatoes.Crops changing have been happening more and more CAN'T BE ME,HAS TO BE THE GAME.!

Later was ready to plant,selected my seeds,and WHAM,It jumpes out of full screen,and mouse in hand,hadn't even positioned it to plant.And a square plants by itself,RIGHT WHERE I DIDN'T WANT IT.

OH by the way,I clean everything,memecauche,browsers and EVEN MY FLOORS AND COMPUTER DESK,often!!!
Old Feb 23 2014, 02:46 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I've seen players with all of their facs around the outside of their farms, I think it is so they have more room for planting. I think with the green hand, you can stack all of your facs in one building, too, so not sure why you wouldn't do that to gain more room rather than spread them all out. It was kinda disorienting to work, don't see many laid out that way.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 23 2014, 11:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnana View Post
I've seen players with all of their facs around the outside of their farms, I think it is so they have more room for planting. I think with the green hand, you can stack all of your facs in one building, too, so not sure why you wouldn't do that to gain more room rather than spread them all out. It was kinda disorienting to work, don't see many laid out that way.
each building has a 1x1 anchor spot. you can only put 1 building anchor spot at each farm location. however, you can get many along a side as there's 4 * farm size locations on a side.

the same goes for trees and flowers, which is why sometimes a tree or flower gets bugged and has to be harvested with the scythe - there's 2 trees or 2 flowers in the same spot. this usually happens when you buy many items and the system lags out a bit and erroneously lets you put 2 trees or 2 flowers in the same place. i usually harvest my tree and flower farms after making them to make sure this didn't happen. sometimes you can see a darker orange marker when you turn the tree/flower graphics off when there's 2 there.
Old Feb 27 2014, 11:40 AM

Default Just a word of thanks

Nobody ever compliments the artists who design all the things on our complicated farms. Other than our balloon-head avatar and a couple pf cartoonish animals, the trees, flowers, buildings, people and crops are just amazing. Zoom up and have a close look.. they are soooooo much more realistic than any of the other farm games I have looked at. Kudos to those designers and thank you for making our game so beautiful.
Old Feb 27 2014, 09:43 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Why thank you! Those of us who love to design appreciate this. I have stayed with this game for that reason.
Old Mar 03 2014, 12:36 PM

Question Farms getting to large

The farms are getting so large it's causing the Browser plugins to crash hard to work facilities.
I also think it would be nice if the things we sell would sell at market for more Coins add up in our Coins to buy with.
my thoughts
Jody
Old Mar 03 2014, 01:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jody Good View Post
The farms are getting so large it's causing the Browser plugins to crash hard to work facilities.
I also think it would be nice if the things we sell would sell at market for more Coins add up in our Coins to buy with.
my thoughts
Jody
When you go to someones farm to work, go to the wrench and you can turn everything off like trees, flowers, etc. If you are working in their fields and such you can turn everything off then turn the item on when you need to work them.

The service facilities are what you put items into to get 50% more coins than selling them at the market and all coins you get are added to the coin total that you purchase items with, whether you sell at the market, sell in the service facilities, or even sell items to other players.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity