Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Mar 11 2021, 01:03 PM

Default Farm town

I am also tired of checking in , i harvested my fields but even that was slow going. Some are plowed. Water some of my flowerd and send gifts
Old Mar 12 2021, 09:00 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratuski View Post
I agree with the above. I'm not placing any blame here, but it is taking a lot longer to fix this game than I ever thought it would. If I didn't have so much time and work invested in this game, I probably would have quit long ago. As it is now, this game is USELESS to me without interaction with other Farmers. I am dependent on others to work for me, and they are dependent on me to provide work for them. Without this interaction, this game is at a STANDSTILL for a lot of us.
Worse than that, none of the Mods can tell us when this game will be fixed. Only the developers know that, (I think). Maybe it can't be fixed, who knows at this point, but for now, I'll just keep checking in just to be disappointed again. All my Farms have Wasted crops because I don't have the tools to do the work. I guess that's MY fault. Nooo, it's the Developers fault.
We ALL should be Rewarded for putting up with all this mess when and IF this game ever gets fixed. Thanks for letting me rant

I am certainly looking forward to things getting back to normal. In the meantime, I have a number of super neighbors. We have a group chat for asking for help and other interaction. I am super neighbor for some and we all help each other out. This works for me until things come back to normal. I can only imagine how complicated something like hiring must be to code. I think patience is called for and while we are waiting we can help ourselves.

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old Mar 13 2021, 05:45 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Transition delay

It's now been almost 6 months since we were told the Developers were gonna work full-time on the game transition as Flash was to be deleted around the end of 2020; then we were told in January 2121, after a partial fix, that the game should be fully transitioned in a matter of weeks! But it appears that basically nothing has been accomplished since that update in January! Farm Town used to be, hands down, the best farming game online but now, without the promised old features it has become basically useless as the premium farming game and more than tiring to play!!!
IT IS LONG PAST TIME TO HEAR FROM THE DEVELOPERS AS TO WHEN OR EVEN IF THE OLD FARM TOWN GAME WELL BE FULLY TRANSITIONED BECAUSE IT IS NOT NOW WORTH THE EFFORT TO PLAY ANYMORE!
Lastly--Everyone realizes the old Farm Town game was a money making application and could be again IF the developers succeed in a timely transition but I, as one long term player, am losing patience; especially without any communication from the developers! AND if I can hang in and the developers DO complete a transition to reflect the old Farm Town game, I for one, think the players are due some reasonable compensation, maybe something as simple as a month long sale on all FC items!!! Finally I will appreciate a timely completion of the transition because Farm Town as it is now is not worth playing and honestly I will be sorry if I have NO CHOICE but to forget it!

Last edited by oldwhitetiger; Mar 13 2021 at 05:50 AM.
Old Mar 13 2021, 06:44 AM

I have only just returned to the game, and the fishing boats don't work, I have to repurchase tools to do things, the industry doesn't produce anything. Whose idea was it to rely so heavily on FLASH? There are other platforms, not as cheap for you to use so the profit wouldn't have been so much, but still better than this. I have a feeling that the game won't ever come back as it was.
Old Mar 13 2021, 09:15 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldwhitetiger View Post
It's now been almost 6 months since we were told the Developers were gonna work full-time on the game transition as Flash was to be deleted around the end of 2020; then we were told in January 2121, after a partial fix, that the game should be fully transitioned in a matter of weeks! But it appears that basically nothing has been accomplished since that update in January! Farm Town used to be, hands down, the best farming game online but now, without the promised old features it has become basically useless as the premium farming game and more than tiring to play!!!
IT IS LONG PAST TIME TO HEAR FROM THE DEVELOPERS AS TO WHEN OR EVEN IF THE OLD FARM TOWN GAME WELL BE FULLY TRANSITIONED BECAUSE IT IS NOT NOW WORTH THE EFFORT TO PLAY ANYMORE!
Lastly--Everyone realizes the old Farm Town game was a money making application and could be again IF the developers succeed in a timely transition but I, as one long term player, am losing patience; especially without any communication from the developers! AND if I can hang in and the developers DO complete a transition to reflect the old Farm Town game, I for one, think the players are due some reasonable compensation, maybe something as simple as a month long sale on all FC items!!! Finally I will appreciate a timely completion of the transition because Farm Town as it is now is not worth playing and honestly I will be sorry if I have NO CHOICE but to forget it!
Hi oldwhitetiger,
You might want to check the Games Migration Updates for the progress the developers have made since January as they have been working on and adding functions back into the game as fast as they can. They have been communicating that information to us. Here is alink to that thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650134

This is not a simple little game. It is a complex game that took 12 years to develop to the stage we were at with Flash. It is not going to get completely done instantly as it is a complex program.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 13 2021 at 11:36 AM.
Old Mar 13 2021, 11:59 AM

i am happy with progress thus far even it it appears slow. the one thing that's on my wish list is the trains. i unloaded mine before migration. now i have to work the way we did before trains came out. so not working ppl's facs. tried to do a friends. took me almost 1.5 hrs to do clients and work facs. too long
Old Mar 13 2021, 04:55 PM

i got arthritis and my fingers are messed up from the R A arthritis . i must have empty my trains and it causing me to much pain to works friends post .need trains back working now .it is upsetting me that i cannot help friends after i bought 3 trains and bought 10 cars for all 3 trains .i got 4 trains got 8 cars on the 4th one , need them back soon
Old Mar 14 2021, 09:29 AM

I wish it was possible for the developers to slip in the ability to enlarge farm 43. Doing so would allow me to spend time rearranging things from farm to farms and adding trees that I am short of. The game has become a tad boring with so little to do and I have long exhausted all the spare space on all my farms. I miss adding new facilities but can live with out them for a while longer but miss additional farm sizes a lot more.
Old Mar 14 2021, 07:38 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy Lou View Post
i am happy with progress thus far even it it appears slow. the one thing that's on my wish list is the trains. i unloaded mine before migration. now i have to work the way we did before trains came out. so not working ppl's facs. tried to do a friends. took me almost 1.5 hrs to do clients and work facs. too long
I totally agree, trains are at the top of my want list, I could not care less about the market to hire people, most in the past were useless anyway, and now its quicker to do them yourself or have a super neighbor do them.. I have not been working others facs unless they actually type in the post the farms with the least number of facs on them.. its just too time consuming otherwise and as my storage is always having to be zipped, not worth the effort yet... TRAINS PLEASE,
Old Mar 19 2021, 07:53 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

How about another UPDATE. We haven't heard from the Developers in 3 weeks. Is the Marketplace still "COMING SOON"?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity