Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Mar 14 2012, 09:55 PM
Account Not Linked

azhorselady - i haven't even tried mine out yet but i imagine it works the same way as the orange one did. one squirt per day and if you miss crops you wanted it to work on then that's too bad, lol..
Old Mar 14 2012, 10:05 PM

did they make a sprinkler available for nothing, or is there a glitch? i went to work a neighbor's facilities, and i paused to water her flowers -- the watering can wasn't in the toolbox, but a sprinkler was... back on my own farm, both tools are there, the can and the sprinkler... am i missing something? i don't remember unlocking a free sprinkler tool, i don't remember getting one as a gift, and i know i didn't buy one; is this one of those 'try before you buy' gimmicks?? i thought slashkey was better than that...

"Do, or do not; there is no try." (Yoda)

A house is not a home without a cat.
Old Mar 14 2012, 10:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
This would be great if you were going away and just not going to quite make it back in time, but not sure that it's worth the farm cash for only that reason.
you're quite right helen. it's not worth real money. only rich people will pay real cash for it. how many rich people play farm town?
Old Mar 21 2012, 07:38 PM

I am quite upset over everyone getting the sprinkler for free when many of us paid FC for it, so what do those of us that bought get in return?
Old Mar 25 2012, 07:29 AM

Default irrigation question

The sprinkler doesn't unwither wasted crops, it only delays the waste time correct?

If I wanted to plant grapes and other 4 hr crops at 6am and water them right after I plant them, what time would they waste?

The weather is getting nicer which means i will be outside more and therefor will not be at my computer as often but yet I still want to have my quest farms ready for each morning.
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/?farm_id=904565178
Old Mar 25 2012, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't feed the beggers View Post
The sprinkler doesn't unwither wasted crops, it only delays the waste time correct?

If I wanted to plant grapes and other 4 hr crops at 6am and water them right after I plant them, what time would they waste?

The weather is getting nicer which means i will be outside more and therefor will not be at my computer as often but yet I still want to have my quest farms ready for each morning.
Hifor crops under one day it increases the time before waste by 24 hours so roughly 2 p.m. the following day.

And no it will not unwither crops

Last edited by Tony D; Mar 25 2012 at 07:49 AM.
Old Mar 25 2012, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
for crops under one day it increase the time before waste by 24 hours so roughly 2 p.m. the following day
awesome thank you!! I misunderstood how it went, I had thought that for crops with less than an hr to go it would extend for 24 hrs and for crops with 2 hrs or more it would extend for 48hrs ..

but it doesn't rescue already dead crops right? I am in an disagreement with someone who says it does and I say it doesn't.
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
Old Mar 25 2012, 08:10 AM

Quote:
awesome thank you!! I misunderstood how it went, I had thought that for crops with less than an hr to go it would extend for 24 hrs and for crops with 2 hrs or more it would extend for 48hrs ..

but it doesn't rescue already dead crops right? I am in an disagreement with someone who says it does and I say it doesn't.
Hi , The green sprinkler does not unwither crops

for 1 day crops or less .. it adds 24 hours to the time before the crop goes to waste

All other crops it add 48 hours.
Old Mar 25 2012, 09:43 AM

another question about the same tool

if I go into another persons farm (to harvest flowers) and water their flowers to harvest these flowers, as soon as they are watered they show as done, so I do em but when I refresh they show that they need anywhere from a few hrs to a day or so to be ready to harvest, but yet yet they showed ready when watered.......not sure if I am explaining it right, as ell I will go into someone farms flowers are already water and it shows them as needing 1 more minute or 2 but you can still harvest em, so you do, go back and they are ready again!!! what's up with this?
Old Mar 25 2012, 09:52 AM

Quote:
another question about the same tool

if I go into another persons farm (to harvest flowers) and water their flowers to harvest these flowers, as soon as they are watered they show as done, so I do em but when I refresh they show that they need anywhere from a few hrs to a day or so to be ready to harvest, but yet yet they showed ready when watered.......not sure if I am explaining it right, as ell I will go into someone farms flowers are already water and it shows them as needing 1 more minute or 2 but you can still harvest em, so you do, go back and they are ready again!!! what's up with this?
There is a glitch with some of the flowers , the developers have been advised
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity