Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 29 2011, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdont View Post
if we have both boats or chopper or flower harvester.. can we gift he smaller one to someone who doesnt have them or must we keep them so the larger tools works. I wld like to help a friend who doesnt have a boat as i have both
Hi, you cannot gift anything you have on your farm to someone else, all you can do is sell or delete them. In my opinion you are better off keeping the tools.
Old Oct 02 2011, 09:16 PM

Default watering flowers ONLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simera View Post
I have to correct myself on this one, now. Even if I have put the Brown sprinkler on farm 6, to water only flowers, I'm NOT able to just irrigate the flowers only.

Regards
Simera
To water flowers ONLY, I have found this can only be done (once you buy the red sprinkler), using the blue watering can in the facility manager. Trying to use either red or brown sprinkler irrigates the whole farm not just flowers but when i used the watering can, it only watered my flowers, there was no W afterwards and my red sprinkler didnt show that my farm was irrigated

**My neighbors' list is full but I can still accept so I am your neighbor but will have to add you as a buddy on my end of the game. I have plenty of room for buddies.
Old Oct 03 2011, 02:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Who has REMOVED PRODUCT NAME. Does it work well??? REMOVED LINK

Last edited by amberdh; Oct 03 2011 at 02:29 PM. Reason: MOD EDIT REMOVED LINK
Old Oct 03 2011, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukeglow View Post
Who has EFarm tool ($9.99). Does it work well??? REMOVED LINK
Hi there Nukeglow

Sorry, I removed the link because all outside links need to be ok'd first before putting out in the forum.

Also, you won't be able to find that information concerning that tool here because it is not an official slashkey product.

Sorry again. Thanks.
Old Oct 06 2011, 08:04 AM
Account Not Linked

Default re: red sprinkler/irragator

Does the red sprinkler cut the harvest time in half for only the field crops? Or does it reduce time for trees and flowers too?
Old Oct 06 2011, 10:21 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by clogger View Post
Does the red sprinkler cut the harvest time in half for only the field crops? Or does it reduce time for trees and flowers too?
It works on crops and flowers, but not trees.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 07 2011, 08:10 PM
Account Not Linked

I'm thinking about getting the harvester/plow/seeder. I'm curious to know a few things about it. 1. Does it use 2 gas units per plot (one for harvest and one for sowing)? 2. I assume you do NOT get the coin bonus for the crop when using it (you get a bonus for hiring somebody else to harvest as opposed to doing it yourself.) Is that correct?
Old Oct 07 2011, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Downy View Post
I'm thinking about getting the harvester/plow/seeder. I'm curious to know a few things about it. 1. Does it use 2 gas units per plot (one for harvest and one for sowing)? 2. I assume you do NOT get the coin bonus for the crop when using it (you get a bonus for hiring somebody else to harvest as opposed to doing it yourself.) Is that correct?
Hi, yes it does use to fuel per plot. Not sure what you mean with the second question. If you harvest yourself you do not get a coin bonus, but if you use the combine on other peoples farms you get the coin bonus.
Old Oct 08 2011, 07:43 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Downy View Post
I'm thinking about getting the harvester/plow/seeder. I'm curious to know a few things about it. I assume you do NOT get the coin bonus for the crop when using it (you get a bonus for hiring somebody else to harvest as opposed to doing it yourself.) Is that correct?
That is a very interesting question and one I had never considered and would like to know the answer to now. I had assumed we received these belt bonuses when the crops were harvested, irrespective of who harvested them. You are asking if the bonus is only received if SOMEONE ELSE harvests for us. This would happen no matter what tool is used, but it would certainly put me off paying the extra for the three in one if the bonus were NOT received. I think the next person to receive a belt bonus notification could perhaps read it carefully and let us know what it says - whether it refers to the next time a crop is harvested or the next time someone does it for us.

I know there have been times I've checked my totals before and after harvesting and felt I didn't not get the belt bonuses I should have. Perhaps this is the answer.
Old Oct 08 2011, 07:54 AM
Account Not Linked

There's nothing like trying to answer your own post!

I've just been looking back at the release notes for the belt bonus and found the following:

For example, when you reach the Black Belt for Wheat, from that point on when you harvest wheat there will be a 36% chance of getting an extra box of Wheat.

I think, then, that it doesn't matter who harvests (you or a stranger) and you still get the bonus. (An official answer to confirm this would be good, just in case this is an example of sloppy writing.)