Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 24 2011, 05:36 AM

I have spent almost $20 RL dollars (106 farm cash). That should be sufficient for one tool to work effectively.

I cannot get enough hot dogs to fill two measly products in one facility.

I am out completely after filling the supreme hot dogs - I can't even make regular ones.

That is insane, and poor business to charge so much for such little return.

I shall not be purchasing a single other item if this is how farmtown customers are treated.
Old Aug 24 2011, 05:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyroo View Post
I found a solution that worked well for me. i stopped running my facilities for a month, i only ran facilities with products i consider staples - sugar flour oils etc, and the trucks/ordering stuff, i ran these non stop, i aquired quite a stockpile of ingredients, now when i run my facilities, these stockpile is more than sufficient to deal with any load, and im always replenishing the stockpiles even when im not running all facs at max..
you must not fill them everyday. if you did, the stockpile would get eaten and you'd be right back to not even being able to fill the measly 2 products that use hot dog sausages.

If that's fine with you, good. It is not fine with me after they money I laid out.

With effectively (6) trailers, costing almost $20 real life money, I should be able to fill everything everyday.
Old Aug 24 2011, 11:24 AM

who said the game irks me? Why do people keep reading more into what people say just to be argumentative?

With three trailers + the ordering station, I should be able to fill two products in one facility - the hot dogs and supreme hot dogs. But I cannot. I can fill the supreme one time and there is not any left over for even one regular hot dog.

Did y'all act this way when several people were asking for more yeast?

The devs agreed and gave more yeast. Maybe they will agree with this. Maybe they won't, but I don't see how my asking is bothersome to anyone.

I have a right to ask for a fair return on my money.
Old Aug 24 2011, 02:13 PM

Hi All, I have deleted a few posts from this thread. Please note that posts that turn into personal debates or becoming argumentative or insulting will be removed.

Please try and keep responses friendly ..

Thanks, Tony
Old Aug 27 2011, 02:52 PM
Account Not Linked

I have just purchased another pig sty, but it won't load the pigs. One pig sty is NOT producing enough fertilizer for 10 farms. Can you still get manure if they pigs not kept in the pig sty?
Old Aug 27 2011, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestarlady View Post
I have just purchased another pig sty, but it won't load the pigs. One pig sty is NOT producing enough fertilizer for 10 farms. Can you still get manure if they pigs not kept in the pig sty?
Hi yes it will, did you put the sty on a different farm ?
Old Aug 27 2011, 03:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Yes, I did move it to another farm.
Old Aug 27 2011, 03:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Got them in!! TYVM for your reply!!
Old Aug 27 2011, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestarlady View Post
Wow...I have one pig sty with 100 pigs...10 farms....and I'm swimming in pig poop.
Old Aug 28 2011, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fritz View Post
Wow...I have one pig sty with 100 pigs...10 farms....and I'm swimming in pig poop.
I have 7 farms to fertilize, and I got an extra sty and 50 more pigs as sort of a "buffer". That way, i can miss picking up mah poop occassionally and I am not lacking any fertilizer.

Visit my main farms,The Farms at ShortBerry!
Also check out Coal Patch Woods, my mom's farms, of which I am general manager. (It features farming on a budget...NO purchased Farm Cash with this farm!)