Old Aug 01 2022, 01:50 PM

Thank you so much!!
Old Aug 01 2022, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzyin View Post
Thank you so much!!
You are welcome katzyin
Old Aug 13 2022, 07:20 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Hi Everyone,

We are aware that there are problems with working facilities when you don't have the 2 trains to help with working friends facilities on every farm.

For full details please click on this link to be taken to the post in the known issues section of the forum which will list the other current issues as well. If you still want to try to work facilities and not wait for this to be resolved, there is an example of what you could see at the bottom of that post:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658530

The developers and support are aware of the problems. We apologize for the inconveniences caused and again ask you to try to be patient while we wait for this to be resolved.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 13 2022, 05:08 PM

Default Trains not working

Hello, my User ID is 1730183117. I have two trains on farm 12 and dispatched both of them a few days ago like I have done for years. When I now checked on them, they are both giving me the message that they are not moving. I cannot unload them or dispatch them. Is there a glitch or is there another way to get the trains moving again? Thank you ~ Astrid
Old Aug 13 2022, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrid1st View Post
Hello, my User ID is 1730183117. I have two trains on farm 12 and dispatched both of them a few days ago like I have done for years. When I now checked on them, they are both giving me the message that they are not moving. I cannot unload them or dispatch them. Is there a glitch or is there another way to get the trains moving again? Thank you ~ Astrid
Hi astrid

I moved your post to the thread about Trains.

We are all having problems with some features in the game, please read the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658530

About your trains:

They are also affected for these issues so they dont show any information for Train status tab.

Please do the following:

Reload the game.
Then click in your yellow tool box and then click in the Train manager.

There you will see all your trains. You can unload, dispatch and ask for boosts from the Train manager.
If you need more information, visit the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...30#post6349330
Old Aug 15 2022, 02:55 AM

I wanted to move my train to another farm. I put cars and locomotives in storage and now it will not let me move them to the farm. It tells me 'Cannot move to farm. Try again later' ... which I've tried later and still same error. What do I do ?
Old Aug 15 2022, 06:51 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo54862 View Post
I wanted to move my train to another farm. I put cars and locomotives in storage and now it will not let me move them to the farm. It tells me 'Cannot move to farm. Try again later' ... which I've tried later and still same error. What do I do ?
Hi mo54862,

I have moved your post to help and support for the trains.

Please show everything in your game preferences so that you can see everything that is on the farm that you want to move the train to. You need make sure that where you are trying to place the train is completely clear of any other items and preferably a slightly larger space than the locomotive or cars look like they need to set them back down. Trains and cars don't like being placed too close to something that is already on the farm so if there are items close to where you want to put the train you may need to move those further away so that you can get your train back out of storage.

If that isn't the problem please supply your farm link or user id and let us know which farm has the problem so we can take a look. You user is located below the yellow box where your game is loaded.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 19 2022, 04:00 PM

Hi, I have a friend who is unable to send train boosts. She has had this problem for months. She has made me a train manager, is there a way for me to requests boosts for her trains?
Old Aug 19 2022, 04:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Hi, I have a friend who is unable to send train boosts. She has had this problem for months. She has made me a train manager, is there a way for me to requests boosts for her trains?
Hi Early Girl,
The only thing you can do for her is to boost others trains that show up for her. You can not do anything with her own trains.

EDIT: Allow Management of Trains

This will allow your Super Neighbours to manage your trains: This includes dispatching and unloading your trains and also boosting others trains. To enable this setting you need to add the check mark and click the green check mark to save.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 19 2022 at 04:11 PM.
Old Aug 19 2022, 05:07 PM

Thanks Taz, I was hoping maybe I could do it for her since she can't. I'll just keep working with her until I figure out what is wrong.

Tags
train not dispatched, trains not working