Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 13 2022, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
I cannot load either my oil pump nor the offshore oil rig, and when searching for my tools in storage they are not there although they appear to be in my toolbox. I recently restarted Farm Town after deleting my facebook account and found that my old farm was inaccessable. How do I fix this?
Hi Terrence

I moved your post to the thread about Tools.

If you can see your tools in your toolbox, that means they are in your storage. I can also see them stored when checking your data.

When you go to storage, then click in Items tab, then you can set the filter All to Tools and you will find your tools.

Currently there are some problems with the game, you cant start production from the facilities on the farms, you have to use your Facility Manager.

Please read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658530
Old Aug 13 2022, 10:13 AM
Account Not Linked

Exclamation Fuel stations keep resetting. Not giving fuel.

Today I noticed that all my oil refineries have reset to zero. The same thing for the fuel pump too. So any fuel that was stored is gone. Also when I try to start them up again, they keep resetting and don't count down. So basically I'm no longer getting any fuel!
I'm sure this is a glitch. But I really hope you can fix it soon. Thanks!
Old Aug 13 2022, 10:15 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by firewalker1971 View Post
Today I noticed that all my fuel stations have reset to zero. The same thing for the fuel pump too. So any fuel that was stored is gone. Also when I try to start them up again, they keep resetting and don't count down. So basically I'm no longer getting any fuel!
I'm sure this is a glitch. But I really hope you can fix it soon. Thanks!
Hi Firewalker,
I moved your post to the thread about fuel.
Currently there are some problems with the game, you cant start production from the facilities on the farms, you have to use your Facility Manager.

Please read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658530
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 13 2022, 03:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Fuel Shortage

I've been starting batches of fuel for weeks and not collecting... Today, I have nothing pending... Did I do something wrong...?

Also... If I store fuel daily, does my fuel start over or does it go into a continual pool of fule building...?
Old Aug 13 2022, 03:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatormania View Post
I've been starting batches of fuel for weeks and not collecting... Today, I have nothing pending... Did I do something wrong...?

Also... If I store fuel daily, does my fuel start over or does it go into a continual pool of fule building...?
Hi Gatormania,
I moved your post to the thread about fuel.
Please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

Fuel you store each day is added to what you already had.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 13 2022 at 04:02 PM.
Old Aug 13 2022, 08:50 PM

For all the players who play daily it is difficult to keep lots of fuel. Now with the glitch with the refineries we are earning even less fuel today. I made between 4 - 5 million less gallons today which will affect my working in the marketplace tomorrow or possibly longer. Hopefully you will find a way to give all players extra full once you have cleared up the glitch. I am sure you all are working hard to correct this issue but once you lose your fuel you can't get it back. We all need a day of free fuel as you did during the change over a couple years ago. Thank you
Old Aug 13 2022, 08:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky1960 View Post
For all the players who play daily it is difficult to keep lots of fuel. Now with the glitch with the refineries we are earning even less fuel today. I made between 4 - 5 million less gallons today which will affect my working in the marketplace tomorrow or possibly longer. Hopefully you will find a way to give all players extra full once you have cleared up the glitch. I am sure you all are working hard to correct this issue but once you lose your fuel you can't get it back. We all need a day of free fuel as you did during the change over a couple years ago. Thank you
Hi Ky1960,
You should not lose any fuel today iof you fill your facilities from the Facility Manager.
Please read the information in the following link to see how to do these things:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1
Old Aug 13 2022, 09:25 PM

At least now the facilities are working. Sadly I have already refueled for today.
Old Aug 13 2022, 09:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky1960 View Post
At least now the facilities are working. Sadly I have already refueled for today.
Hi KY1960,
What you didn't get for refueling today will still be in your oil refineries for tomorrow.
Old Aug 24 2022, 06:25 PM

How do you use the freestyle tool with the multiplanter? so i can place trees over my planted crops.

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity