Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 13 2022, 10:03 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
NONE of my Farm Town related posts are showing on my page from the last month! I tried the suggestions at the top of this thread to see what was going on and it only listed friends who I may be disconnected from and not applications at all. And yes, I did search under all the categories. So now I have 34 trillion coins, millions of crops, and only people who work from the list created by the link in the My Requests tab can see my factory and shop boost requests. I realize it is probably Facebook trying to fix what ain't broke, but since the others are reporting issues that are only somewhat similar I figured I better report this too.
Hi Qivis,

When you post your facility requests for them to go to Facebook, make sure that you are posting to Feed and not Story. All so make sure that it says Friends as the audience. Other than that if they are not showing then it would have to be Facebook and there is nothing we can do about that. No need to report it here in that case.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 13 2022, 10:16 AM

Exclamation Suckerburgh is fixing what ain't broke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Qivis,

When you post your facility requests for them to go to Facebook, make sure that you are posting to Feed and not Story. All so make sure that it says Friends as the audience. Other than that if they are not showing then it would have to be Facebook and there is nothing we can do about that. No need to report it here in that case.
I am talking about posts that I made yesterday that were there as of last night. I just wanted to warn you that you might get similar complaints. After I posted here I looked farther back and nothing involving Farm Town is on my page except for where I have posted links relating to updates listed on this forum.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Aug 13 2022, 10:20 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
I am talking about posts that I made yesterday that were there as of last night. I just wanted to warn you that you might get similar complaints. After I posted here I looked farther back and nothing involving Farm Town is on my page except for where I have posted links relating to updates listed on this forum.
Hi Qivis,
There is nothing we can do and there is no need to report this here as it is Facebook. If they are yesterday's posts then they aren't any good to be worked at this point, so nothing to worry about. As long as you can see your current posts then your friends can work them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 14 2022, 03:13 AM

Default FT Posts

On my wall I have NO FT posts showing at all. I suppose this is a FB issue. It does not seem to be for everyone as I know others who can see them, but I have absolutely nothing about FT showing.
Old Aug 14 2022, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaraelwart View Post
On my wall I have NO FT posts showing at all. I suppose this is a FB issue. It does not seem to be for everyone as I know others who can see them, but I have absolutely nothing about FT showing.
Hi barbaraelwart

Do you have facebook purity extension added to your browser? If so, then check if that is the problem for not viewing the game posts.

Other than that, you need to contact Facebook as nothing can be done through the forum or Support.
Old Aug 16 2022, 06:05 PM

My requests to work at neighbors facilities stays pink forever, why is this, work is the worst, my partner can work and refer twice a day , but his timers seem different than mine, what are the supposed timers please and thanks so much
Old Aug 16 2022, 06:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljb_dayton View Post
My requests to work at neighbors facilities stays pink forever, why is this, work is the worst, my partner can work and refer twice a day , but his timers seem different than mine, what are the supposed timers please and thanks so much
Hi ljb dayton,
The time depends on when the last time you worked anyones facility posts. It has nothing to do with how long ago you worked an individuals posts.

Notice that if you spend at least 8 straight hours in a day without playing farmtown (when you sleep, eat breakfast, etc, most people will fall in this category) then you will in fact be able to work your friends facilities at least once per day. If you want to work them say twice per day, you will have to work them all say in the morning, 9AM, and then do not work anymore facilities until after 5 PM, after that time you will be able to work them all again. The key point is that you will be able to work ALL your friends facilities after 8 hours has passed since the LAST facilities you worked. Basically what this is saying is that after you have worked a neighbours facility there must be a gap of 8 hours, where you do not work any facilities, before you can work the neighbours facility again.
Old Aug 16 2022, 06:21 PM

Default Pink request wall

Thanks so much but it doesn't seem to work for me as explained, Some neighbors requests are still pink after 12 hours since last visit, BUT i do play all day long and so does my partner, its just off drastically on timers, but thanks again
Old Aug 16 2022, 06:27 PM

i think i see the explanation, i cant work neighbor facilities in between this 8 hours, so say at 8:00 am till 9:00 am working facilities, i should not visit my request wall till after say 5:00 pm ?
Old Aug 16 2022, 06:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljb_dayton View Post
Thanks so much but it doesn't seem to work for me as explained, Some neighbors requests are still pink after 12 hours since last visit, BUT i do play all day long and so does my partner, its just off drastically on timers, but thanks again
Hi ljb dayton,
As I said it is not based on an individual farmer's posts. It is not 8 hours after you worked that farmer's posts. It is that you can not work ANY facility posts for anyone for 8 hours to be able to work again for any farmer you have worked previously.
The timers are correctly set.

Tags
can't post, can't work facs, can't work services, facility wall requests, news feed, other wall requests, posts not showing, wall requests