Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 16 2022, 11:02 AM

Hello. I am having an issue sending gifts. I have all of the gifting machines which means I should be able to resend after 2 hours and it is not functioning. I have monitored for a couple of days now. Sent gifts to my friends at 3:34 am this morning and have kept checking and still not able to send at 12:00 pm. Checked the farm timer thing in toolbox and it says I can not send for another 2 hours. Please advise. Thank You. ID number 10216723551458411
Old Jul 16 2022, 11:16 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by djensen552 View Post
Hello. I am having an issue sending gifts. I have all of the gifting machines which means I should be able to resend after 2 hours and it is not functioning. I have monitored for a couple of days now. Sent gifts to my friends at 3:34 am this morning and have kept checking and still not able to send at 12:00 pm. Checked the farm timer thing in toolbox and it says I can not send for another 2 hours. Please advise. Thank You. ID number 10216723551458411
Hi djensen,
It may be that your computer date and time are incorrect either now or at the time you sent the gifts this morning. Please make sure the date and time are correct as the game works from those.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check the time again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Also you can try taking the gifting machine that shortens the time for sending to 2 hours (orange one) out of your storage and place on a farm, then click the save, then close and reopen your farms. Then place it back in storage. After you send gifts the next time check the time to see if it is corrected.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 21 2022, 04:13 PM

Okay, so let's say I have three sets of gifts in my gift box. 3 goats, 2 hens and a cow. I have 3 options: Store Use and More. I store the goats and the hens and I'm left with the cow. But now the three options are no longer visible. They're not being displayed. If I click where I think they ought to be, the result is Use. I have to close and reopen the gift box to get all three options to return. This is a recurring problem, and happens every time I have more than one set of gifts, and always with the last set, never at any other point.
Old Jul 21 2022, 04:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
Okay, so let's say I have three sets of gifts in my gift box. 3 goats, 2 hens and a cow. I have 3 options: Store Use and More. I store the goats and the hens and I'm left with the cow. But now the three options are no longer visible. They're not being displayed. If I click where I think they ought to be, the result is Use. I have to close and reopen the gift box to get all three options to return. This is a recurring problem, and happens every time I have more than one set of gifts, and always with the last set, never at any other point.
Hi Sqrl,
Are you trying to move the animals to your sheds? If so click on the down arrow next to the blue option at the top that says Store Ingredients. That will show you the options for Store Animals and Store Plants. Select the Store Animals and then click on it. It will move all the animals to your sheds if there is room with one click.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 21 2022 at 08:36 PM.
Old Jul 21 2022, 04:33 PM

Thanks, will do. Just wonder why the display vanishes though.
Old Aug 09 2022, 01:56 PM

All my gifts under My Requests are GONE?!!!! What happened to them all?!
Old Aug 09 2022, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
All my gifts under My Requests are GONE?!!!! What happened to them all?!
Hi John

This is a random problem that happens sometimes. It is a case of the data not transferring from Facebook to Farm Town as the gift processing is done through Facebook. When I had this issue, gifts were back into My Requests the same day after several hours, but sometimes they are back after 1 or 2 days.

You can check the following link and see if your gifts are there Facebook Games Activity

If they are you can accept them through there or wait and see if they will show back up in your My Requests. Do not boost trains from Activity page. Please visit the following link to know how to work through the Activity page:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6364950

You can also try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Aug 16 2022, 09:29 PM

Can I gift any item(s) in the store to any farmer that isn't a neighbor or buddy. Will I need to purchase a special tool to do so.. ?? Thanks
Old Aug 16 2022, 09:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaDoe View Post
Can I gift any item(s) in the store to any farmer that isn't a neighbor or buddy. Will I need to purchase a special tool to do so.. ?? Thanks
Hi PapaDoe,
The only things you can gift from the store are items that cost farm cash. You do not need a tool for those. When you hover the mouse over the item then you will see 2 buttons. Buy is for you to purchase for yourself ans the Send button is for you to buy and send to a neighbor.
Old Aug 17 2022, 10:31 AM

Default Gift Farm Cash

Are you able to gift farm cash to one of your neighbors?

Tags
bugs and glitches, flowers, fuel, gifts, gifts issues, help & support