Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 01 2022, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdsickinger View Post
When setting crop preferences for my super Neighbor The drop down arrow on Farms
21 and 22 are not aligned properly. You are not able to to see or select the top 2 options. which are
" ANY" and "ANY 1 HOUR CROP"
I am not the only one with this problem.. Others have said they are experiencing the same
thing. Thanks
Hi sdsickinger

Thank you for your report. I got that for some of my farms too.
We will let the developers know.

Last edited by marymarcel; Aug 01 2022 at 09:42 AM.
Old Aug 02 2022, 08:22 PM

Default Memory

Is there anyway ti increase the memory available for farmtown to use I cannot find anything since Adobe went off
Old Aug 02 2022, 08:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trawets View Post
Is there anyway ti increase the memory available for farmtown to use I cannot find anything since Adobe went off
Hi Trawets,
I moved your post to the thread about the display.
I am sorry, but the memory is a computer issue and not a game issue. The minimum recommended requirements for playing without having any problems are in the first post of the following thread link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 05 2022, 04:41 PM

Default How to move plots

I haven't played in about 4 years, and I have forgotten how to play most of it. If I remember right the plots could be moved but I can't find where to click to move them. Or has it changed?
Old Aug 05 2022, 04:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygirlof6cats View Post
I haven't played in about 4 years, and I have forgotten how to play most of it. If I remember right the plots could be moved but I can't find where to click to move them. Or has it changed?
Hi countrygirlof6cats,
I moved your post to the thread about the display.
We have never had any way to move crop plots. The only thing you can do is delete them and replow them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 20 2022, 04:18 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default disppearing fields and crops

I think that I have asked this before but forgotten the answer. Even though I have done a memcache, restarted the computer and searched for malware, when I work my NBs farms the fields disappear and only show when I scroll over them with the mouse. As you can imagine this makes farming difficult.
I am using Firefox as Chrome no longer works for me. Other games I play (Family Farm etc.) are not affected and my own farm is fine.
Could you suggest anything further that I could attempt to fix this, please?
My ID is 0000035722597

Last edited by slartismum; Aug 20 2022 at 04:21 PM. Reason: added id
Old Aug 20 2022, 04:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by slartismum View Post
I think that I have asked this before but forgotten the answer. Even though I have done a memcache, restarted the computer and searched for malware, when I work my NBs farms the fields disappear and only show when I scroll over them with the mouse. As you can imagine this makes farming difficult.
I am using Firefox as Chrome no longer works for me. Other games I play (Family Farm etc.) are not affected and my own farm is fine.
Could you suggest anything further that I could attempt to fix this, please?
My ID is 0000035722597
Hi Slartismum,
What else is on those farms?

Are those planted crops plots or harvested ones?
What are you trying to do with those fields?

It could be they have too many layers on those farms. We will need the ID for them to be able to check it.
Old Aug 20 2022, 05:37 PM

Level:
XP:

Hi Taz D
I am trying to work my NBs farms, harvesting, plowing and sowing. As far as I can see, they are mostly single layer farms, the same as mine (I mistakenly said mine was fine but it has the same problem.)
Mostly I am working blind and relying on the words to tell me where I am and what crops are planted.
I am not sure how to find my NBs IDs.
Old Aug 20 2022, 05:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by slartismum View Post
Hi Taz D
I am trying to work my NBs farms, harvesting, plowing and sowing. As far as I can see, they are mostly single layer farms, the same as mine (I mistakenly said mine was fine but it has the same problem.)
Mostly I am working blind and relying on the words to tell me where I am and what crops are planted.
I am not sure how to find my NBs IDs.
Hi Slartismum,
Is your computer system up to date?

Is Firefox up to date?

I have been to your farms and I do not see any problem with the crops.

Try clearing your browser cache, then close and reload your farms. It will be slow loading the first time as it does have to download all the graphics again. Instructions for clearing the browser cache are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890
Old Aug 20 2022, 07:03 PM

Level:
XP:

Firefox and Windows are up to date. I did all you suggested, cleared history and cache plus another memcache. On all my farms I can only see a green field with one square showing in the middle.
Probably the problem is due to my computer somehow.
Perhaps I will call it a night and hope a good fairy sorts it out tomorrow.
Thank you for your help and patience, it is much appreciated.

Tags
browser zoom, bugs and glitches, display, eye, facility manager, farm order, farm stats, full screen, fullscreen, mouse, mouse over, music, normal screen, regular screen, screen size, show names, sound, stats, unhide