Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 18 2022, 11:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by trigg56 View Post
for 2 days now, when I try to work the facilities/client services of my neighbors, my game has reverted back to before I had all the tools and gadgets, trains etc. I am having to go to each farm and click whereas before the mayor was taking care of all this. What has happened and what can I do?
Hi Trigg,
I checked your trains 1 & 2 and both are dispatched. You shouldn't have any problems.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 18 2022, 11:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brugpuppy View Post
My frozen food factory is missing from my Farm5. Used to be on the far right hand side corner. Not there now. Thanks
Hi Brugpuppy,
It is on your frm 5 in the upper right corner. Try using the search (magnifying glass for Frozen and you can find it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 21 2022, 07:21 PM

Missing facilities -i don't see anything about that on here

a few weeks ago i noticed i was running short on trout and checked my big lakes with boat. I was missing one. When i wrote slashkey about it they said i had bought only the amount showing on my farm. Well you can't go by that because some of my facilities were won from design contests that slashkey use to have and some of the groups i belong to. They have no record of that. Today when i went to post my facilities, my african restaurant is missing. As you can see from previous posts, i had one yesterday. Today i don't. I also had 12 semi trucks, today i have 11. When i sold my non products "for me" i got over 100 billion friggin coins. How many of my facilities did they take???!!!! I have played this game for over 10 years and spent god only knows how much real cash on it! Rewritting the code for the game is one thing. Robbing me is quite another!!!
Old Jul 21 2022, 07:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeSulli View Post
Missing facilities -i don't see anything about that on here

a few weeks ago i noticed i was running short on trout and checked my big lakes with boat. I was missing one. When i wrote slashkey about it they said i had bought only the amount showing on my farm. Well you can't go by that because some of my facilities were won from design contests that slashkey use to have and some of the groups i belong to. They have no record of that. Today when i went to post my facilities, my african restaurant is missing. As you can see from previous posts, i had one yesterday. Today i don't. I also had 12 semi trucks, today i have 11. When i sold my non products "for me" i got over 100 billion friggin coins. How many of my facilities did they take???!!!! I have played this game for over 10 years and spent god only knows how much real cash on it! Rewritting the code for the game is one thing. Robbing me is quite another!!!
Hi DeeSulli,
Anything you own that is purchased or gifted that costs farm cash is recorded in your account's farm cash archive. That means anything you received as as gift from someone else that costs farm cash is listed in that archive as well as in the farm cash activity log.

For one thing, all of the contests run through the forums you were only awarded farm cash and not specific facilities as you were allowed to use that additional farm cash to purchase anything you wished.

So what Support told you is true. According to the data in your account, I do not see any facilities purchased or gifted to you missing. Your afrivan Restaurant is on your farm 5 on the middle right area. According to your data you own 11 Big Lake with Boats and none are missing. Maybe you have them layered so close you are not seeing all of them. You do own 12 Semi-trailer Trucks and they are all showing as on your farms.

There are only 2 items missing in your farm cash archive. They are Amphora (2) and Bat Cave (1).

I can find nothing you have asked about as being missing.
Old Jul 27 2022, 04:47 AM

Default Missing Facilities

I have 3 trains dispatched at all times.
But Now when i fill my Facilities some do not appear on the list.
I have to then go to each farm with facilities to load manually more than half of my facilities.
Why is this happening since last upgrade?
How long before it will be fixed?
Please help it takes long enough now doing all the farms.
I do not have enough time to go and manually check every Facility on each farm.
It is costing me Points & I am loosing products that are not being made.
When you are doing Quest & it says you have a particular item & you go looking for it to check how long an item takes & its not listed.Then you have to go looking on every farm to find it & manually load it.
Old Jul 27 2022, 06:22 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne L View Post
I have 3 trains dispatched at all times.
But Now when i fill my Facilities some do not appear on the list.
I have to then go to each farm with facilities to load manually more than half of my facilities.
Why is this happening since last upgrade?
How long before it will be fixed?
Please help it takes long enough now doing all the farms.
I do not have enough time to go and manually check every Facility on each farm.
It is costing me Points & I am loosing products that are not being made.
When you are doing Quest & it says you have a particular item & you go looking for it to check how long an item takes & its not listed.Then you have to go looking on every farm to find it & manually load it.
Hi Wayne L,

I have moved your post to help and support for Facilities.

Your information is a little confusing as you are mentioning dispatched trains which will help with working your friends facilities. They don't have any effect on your ability to start/load your own facilities in your Facility Manager, they just provide products to use in them when you unload the trains.

If you are having problems seeing all the facilities in your Facility Manager please check the following:

Open the Facility Manager and click on the Funnel icon

In the Facility Filter window please check that it is set like this, if it is not please change it to that and remember to click the green check mark to save the setting:
That should show all facilities on all farms.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 27 2022, 05:06 PM

Default Boba Tea Supply Factory

I purchased the Boba tea factory today and I have a co op quest and it does not let me load from the co op quest, it appears as I don't have the faccility.
I can see it is on my farm 34 and I can load from there but I'm in hopes that I will get credit for the item being made for my co op.
I would appreciate any advice on this issue.
Thank you!
Teresa Mendenall
Old Jul 27 2022, 05:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deva Jane View Post
I purchased the Boba tea factory today and I have a co op quest and it does not let me load from the co op quest, it appears as I don't have the faccility.
I can see it is on my farm 34 and I can load from there but I'm in hopes that I will get credit for the item being made for my co op.
I would appreciate any advice on this issue.
Thank you!
Teresa Mendenall
Hi Teresa,
I moved your post to the subject thread about facilities.

EDIT: It is not the factory that you need for the co-op quest. You need the Boba Tea Supplies Store to load the Tapioca Pearls into. You do not own that one.

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 27 2022 at 05:33 PM.
Old Aug 01 2022, 11:03 AM

Default facility manager list inaccurate

hello,
I have a problem with the facility managers list.
I have my setting set on all facilities/2 years/by category
this is so I can see what I need to plant to keep up. it shows I have all my required crops filled up with extras. however, when I check my facilities, it shows some crops required at 0. like peas in my Dutch restaurant. why is the list inaccurate and how can I fix this? I know I need other ingredients as well but the crop counts are inaccurate.
Old Aug 01 2022, 11:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by badcompany_78 View Post
hello,
I have a problem with the facility managers list.
I have my setting set on all facilities/2 years/by category
this is so I can see what I need to plant to keep up. it shows I have all my required crops filled up with extras. however, when I check my facilities, it shows some crops required at 0. like peas in my Dutch restaurant. why is the list inaccurate and how can I fix this? I know I need other ingredients as well but the crop counts are inaccurate.
Hi Badcompany,
I moved your post to the thread about the facility manager.
When you look at the Ingredient planner for all the facilities you have it set to the 2 years amount. But when you go to the individual facility it is set to remaining capacity. If you have already filled that facility then it will show a zero amount needed.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending