Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 19 2022, 09:24 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by uma437 View Post
Hello,

I am not sure if this belongs here and it is only a minor problem.

I noticed that not all of my facebook friends playing farmtown are shown in the "all farmers"-selection when I want to accelerate trains. Four of them are only shown in the "neighbours"-selection. Why does this happen?

Thanks in advance for your help, UMA
Hi Uma,
We get those lists from Facebook and sometimes not all the data transfers. Unfortunaely there isn't any way to correct the missing data.
You can try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

It may not work in this case however.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 21 2022, 06:33 AM

Default Problem with trains and facilities

Hi
Over the last few days I have noticed that the mayor is not completing all my friends facilities for me. I have to click through to each farm until he will do the last 50% for me.
I have 3 trains dispatched with at least 10 cars on each and until a few days ago the mayor did all the work no problem.
Can someone explain why this is happening please?
Old Jun 21 2022, 07:07 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suska View Post
Hi
Over the last few days I have noticed that the mayor is not completing all my friends facilities for me. I have to click through to each farm until he will do the last 50% for me.
I have 3 trains dispatched with at least 10 cars on each and until a few days ago the mayor did all the work no problem.
Can someone explain why this is happening please?
Hi Suska,

I've had a look at your trains and there are problems with the 2 trains on your farm 12 which is why you're having to work more facilities yourself before the mayor takes over. Not all the long cars on both of those trains are correctly connected.

Go to that farm or open your train manager and open each of those trains on Farm 12 and look either in the Train Status Section or the Freight Cars section and you will see how many and which long cars are carrying goods. The ones that are not showing up or are greyed out are either not on that train or not connected correctly even though the highlight on both of the trains looks ok.

What you will need to do is wait for each of those trains to return home, unload it, then take the Long Cars off it and ONLY use the Yellow Hand in the tool box to reconnect the long cars again. Do not use the other Freestyle Farm Designer hands as those can cause problems with connecting trains and the long cars correctly as they can allow overlapping of items.

Once you have reconnected the long cars and BEFORE you dispatch it you need to check the Freight Cars Section of that train and see if all of the long cars you attached to the locomotive are all showing up and not greyed out. Only the long cars that are correctly connected will not be greyed out. Any greyed out are either not on that train or not correctly connected.
Once you are sure you have all the long cars showing up in the Freight cars section of that train, then you can dispatch it again.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Jun 21 2022 at 07:16 AM.
Old Jun 26 2022, 02:33 PM

Default Tool for working facilities

Can you please invent a tool to work our neighbors facilities? I love my neighbors & love to work their facilities, but a few of them have so many factories & facilities, that it takes a couple of hours to do 1 neighbor alone. Most of us do not have time for this. I can usually only manage to give up 1 day a week to work neighbors facilities.

Make the tool say $200 or even $500 or a $1000.

I think a lot of people would buy it.

Thank You,

Julie Mc
Old Jun 26 2022, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie Mc View Post
Can you please invent a tool to work our neighbors facilities? I love my neighbors & love to work their facilities, but a few of them have so many factories & facilities, that it takes a couple of hours to do 1 neighbor alone. Most of us do not have time for this. I can usually only manage to give up 1 day a week to work neighbors facilities.

Make the tool say $200 or even $500 or a $1000.

I think a lot of people would buy it.

Thank You,

Julie Mc
Hi Julie Mc

I moved your post from Suggestions to Trains in Help & Support forum in order to be able to answer you.

We have the trains which help us to work our friends facilities and services.

If you have 2 trains dispatches with at least 10 long cars (they cost farm cash) attached to them, then the Mayor can work all your friend's facilities in all farms from the farm you arrived.

You have all the information in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492298

If this is not what you are needing then please feel free to post again in Suggestions.
Old Jul 04 2022, 11:41 AM

i can't choose anyone to boost my trains. Error message says, "We couldn't find any friends that match this description." Please help!
Old Jul 04 2022, 11:46 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyorz View Post
i can't choose anyone to boost my trains. Error message says, "We couldn't find any friends that match this description." Please help!
Hi Kellyorz,
I moved your post to the thread about frieght trains.
Are you able to send gifts from the Send Gifts tab?
This may just be that the data didn't transfer between Facebook and Farm Town temporarily.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 16 2022, 07:02 PM

Question?? How can i recieve a train boost request from someone who is not a fb or ft friend, anf the person does not have a train on any of their 4 farms.
Thanks

Last edited by Charlie Manylayers; Jul 16 2022 at 07:06 PM. Reason: NON FRIEND TRAIN BOOST REQUEST
Old Jul 16 2022, 07:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Manylayers View Post
Question?? How can i recieve a train boost request from someone who is not a fb or ft friend, anf the person does not have a train on any of their 4 farms.
Thanks
Hi Charlie,
It happens when someone is working more than one set of farms. When they use the switch user in Facebook then what they post or in this case send a train boost shows to be under the wrong account information. They need to either close out of one Facebook account and open the next one instead of using the switch user. Or use different browsers for the different accounts.
If you have not clicked on the train boost, then go to your My Requests and it should show the correct information and you should be able to boost it. This is because of some change Facebook made a while back.
Old Jul 18 2022, 06:39 AM

Issue with the Train Manager. I have 2 trains complete and get this. (See photo on my facebook page) and I boosted one to Tiger as well. So could you let me know if you get it please.
Cleared farm town memcache, too. I see them both dispatched on my 21st farm and on the train manager, just not the long cars showing in the Train Status via the Train Manager
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88

Tags
train not dispatched, trains not working