Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 05 2022, 09:53 AM

Default I can't request train boosts

ok thank you.
Old May 08 2022, 07:15 AM

I've been away from the game for some time (because I didn't have time for it). I have tried to make my train work again but it won't work.
Old May 08 2022, 09:20 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lene Bay View Post
I've been away from the game for some time (because I didn't have time for it). I have tried to make my train work again but it won't work.
Hi Lene Bay,
I just checked and the only train you have on your farm 1 is dispatched and has 3 days before it returns.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 08 2022, 02:01 PM

Hey on behalf of a friend her train won’t let her dispatch saying it’s already dispatched and she has no access to forums is there any chance her train data can be cleaned her name is Sharon and her farm ID is. 1662347337 Build No: 318
Old May 08 2022, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
Hey on behalf of a friend her train won’t let her dispatch saying it’s already dispatched and she has no access to forums is there any chance her train data can be cleaned her name is Sharon and her farm ID is. 1662347337 Build No: 318
Hi Alexm

She is a forum member and registered user, which is her problem to not be able to post herself?
Old May 08 2022, 02:18 PM

She no longer has the password and doesn’t remember the email address for her email account so asked me to post it for her we are in a group chat I didn’t put her 2nd for data protection just needs her train data cleaned
Old May 08 2022, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
She no longer has the password and doesn’t remember the email address for her email account so asked me to post it for her we are in a group chat I didn’t put her 2nd for data protection just needs her train data cleaned
I visited all her farms.

She has 2 trains on her farm 40 which are dispatched, one will be back in 2 days, the other in 4 days.

She also has a train on her farm 4, but the cars attached to the Standard locomotive are coins cars, not farm cash cars.
Old May 11 2022, 10:16 AM

My boost requests only reach the intended audience about half the time and I can't send them out again after the hours run out, just once per day. It's really affecting my train usage.
Old May 11 2022, 10:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathleenkelly View Post
My boost requests only reach the intended audience about half the time and I can't send them out again after the hours run out, just once per day. It's really affecting my train usage.
Hi Kathleenkelly,
I am not sure what you mean by the hours running out. You should be able to send boosts to the same person every 8 hours just like gifts.

It could just be that they are not watching for them. They boosts will show in 2 places. They show in the train manager and they also show in the My Requests, but if they are not checking those places then your boosts may expire. As those boosts as well as gift sending requires data transfer between Facebook and Farm Town there isn't any way to guarantee that they will get to them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 11 2022, 03:32 PM

So I have used my grandmother, husband and son as test subjects. Like you said, I should be able to send one every eight hours. So every time I harvest my milk cows, I go and send out train requests. The second time every day, I can't send boosts to them. It operates on at least a 12 to 15 hour turnaround time for second requests to the same user. And many times the first boost requests never arrived, so they never get the opportunity to work my trains, so I can only think that it's happening with other farmers also. I hope I'm making sense.

Tags
train not dispatched, trains not working