Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 12 2011, 11:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Arrow Accidentally Bought, Deleted or Sold Something

Although as forum moderators we can sympathize as we have all had "Ack! I sold my mansion!!" or "Sheesh, I really didn't want two Toy Factories" moments, reimbursements and refunds are not given via the forum.
IMPORTANT - Tools once bought can NOT be refunded if you bought the wrong one. Please make sure that ALL of your tools are in your Item storage BEFORE you buy any tools and be very careful that you are sure you are buying the correct tool before you proceed with the purchase.

READ the information in the popup messages they contain information of what you are about to purchase! Check it is correct as that popup message is where you can cancel the purchase if you made a mistake.

Duplicate Farm Cash Tools should only cost you coins. If you were charged Farm Cash a second time then you can contact the support team for help with those.

To request a refund you will need to contact the Slashkey Support Staff.

To contact the support staff you must be logged into the website, then CLICK HERE select the category in the window that opens and fill in a support ticket.
However, it is solely up to the support staff as to whether or not you will receive a refund and their decisions are final.

IF it is agreed upon that you will be reimbursed, be patient, it may take time for them to get back to you.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email.

If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

Remodelling your farm is easier than ever with the use of the bulldozers and other recent game enhancements. Unfortunately, with these enhancements, it is also easier than ever to mistakenly sell or clear an item. The developers implemented a confirmation pop-up into the game to help avoid accidentally selling the more expensive items, but please, when remodelling, take your time and hide anything you wish to keep.

The same can be said for purchasing items. It is also easier to buy something. On all the less expensive items there now is a 'buy multiple' option and neighbors are able to send Farm Cash items to one another. The developers also implemented a confirmation pop-up that will be received whenever a player attempts to purchase any Farm Cash item. Again, please take your time when making purchases to avoid accidents.

This thread was created for players that have bought, deleted or sold an item by mistake NOT for reporting when something has disappeared or is no longer visible to you.

Posts that are off topic will be removed at the discretion of the moderators without notice.

Last edited by Tiger; Aug 06 2023 at 07:26 AM.
Old Feb 27 2022, 01:15 AM

Default Accident

Im heartbroken, I accidently purchased an item I didnt want with Farmcash..Is there some way I can get a refund. I dont want this item at all. Please help
Old Feb 27 2022, 03:46 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taqmmykinz View Post
Im heartbroken, I accidently purchased an item I didnt want with Farmcash..Is there some way I can get a refund. I dont want this item at all. Please help
Hi Tammykinz,

If it's the big waterwell you bought by mistake, you will need to contact the support team to request a refund and see what they say. The decision is up to them.

To contact Support, please click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. It can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 04 2022, 06:50 PM

Default bought a glacier by accident. Would like refund.

Hi, I was designing a farm today and bought a glacier that cost dollars. Would like to return it if possible. I needed those dollars for something else. Thank you.
Old Mar 04 2022, 06:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamelajayson@gmailcom View Post
Hi, I was designing a farm today and bought a glacier that cost dollars. Would like to return it if possible. I needed those dollars for something else. Thank you.
Hi pamelajayson,
I moved your post to the thread about accidently buying items.
You will need to contact Support concerning this as we can not give any refunds through the forums. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 14 2022, 04:29 PM

Default Wrong facility purchased

I have purchased the incorrect facility, I purchased the Austrian Restaurant on my Farm 35. I already had this is there a way to cancel this purchase?
Old Sep 14 2022, 04:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyg56 View Post
I have purchased the incorrect facility, I purchased the Austrian Restaurant on my Farm 35. I already had this is there a way to cancel this purchase?
Hi Honeyg,
I have moved your post to the thread about accidently buying items.
You will need to contact Support concerning this as we can do nothing about it through the forums.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 21 2022, 01:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Bought the wrong factory

I accidentally bought the wrong factory (Bridal Shop) with Farm Cash. Is there some way to give it back and get my FC back. I clicked on it and placed it while I was distracted.
Old Oct 21 2022, 02:04 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathyrdr View Post
I accidentally bought the wrong factory (Bridal Shop) with Farm Cash. Is there some way to give it back and get my FC back. I clicked on it and placed it while I was distracted.
Hi Kathydr,

I have moved your post to the thread about accidently buying something.

You will need to contact the support team. To contact Support, click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that:

Support Issues - how to find their replies.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 24 2022, 04:37 PM
Account Not Linked

Tiger, I have not got a response about accidentally buying a Bridal Shop. I have waited three days (I sent my request Friday), checked spam folder (nothing). I do not have any other email address. I also checked the link you provided for further information and it said if nothing in a couple days, go to Help and Support.
So, here I am again. Still same situation, with a Bridal Shop I don't want and no response from TPTB. Can you help?

Tags
bought by accident, bought by mistake, deleted by mistake, facility, sold by mistake