Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Jul 29 2021, 12:45 PM

Default Wrong user in my forum profile

moderators you have got my profile in the forms mixed up with Slartismum. please fix this. i am only Mom Glenda. i see my profile her name and it takes me to her farms if i click the link.
Old Jul 29 2021, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
moderators you have got my profile in the forms mixed up with Slartismum. please fix this. i am only Mom Glenda. i see my profile her name and it takes me to her farms if i click the link.
Hi MOM GLENDA

I moved your post to General Feedback.

If you click in slartismum username then in your own forum profile you will see that you are Viewing User Profile slartismum.

If you click in slartismum, as it is a link, then you will be sent to her forum profile.
She has her farm link visible in her profile so if you click there, you will visit her farm.
Old Jul 30 2021, 11:05 AM

thanks for fixing it .that is first time i have seen another name on my profile.
Old Jul 30 2021, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
thanks for fixing it .that is first time i have seen another name on my profile.
We didnt fix anything MOM GLENDA, your own forum profile shows what you are doing on the forum.

If you go to my forum profile, then yours will show my username in Current Activity.
Old Oct 01 2021, 12:19 PM

Default 2nd farm

can someone help on how to start a different farm under another name
Old Oct 01 2021, 12:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottond View Post
can someone help on how to start a different farm under another name
Hi cottond,
I am sorry, but we can not offer or allow any offers of instructions on that in the forums as it is against Facebook and Farm Town rules.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 04 2021, 03:13 PM

Default Facebook Down

Hope Farmtown stopped all the growing timer during the Facebook down Pandemie.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0794&farm_ix=Y

Cheers Klaus

Last edited by Taz D; Oct 04 2021 at 03:42 PM.
Old Oct 04 2021, 03:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazahoobo View Post
Hope Farmtown stopped all the growing timer during the Facebook down Pandemie.
Hi Kazahoobo,
Unfortunately, there isn't any way for Farm Town to do that. We are all in the same situation.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 11 2021, 06:18 PM
Account Not Linked

Oct 11th. I was looking forward to incorporating the new Halloween decorations into my Halloween farm I have been working on for years. I am SO disappointed about what was done to defining and coloration. I had hoped for correction and improvement; but instead I found what I had created to look shadowy, eerie, and spooky had been changed into 'garish'. I had to remove almost all the spiderwebs. The gargoyles are ruined. The green fog is still green. The aliens now dominate the screen. I enjoy using my artist talents with this game. Someone is making changes that has no artist sense at all. Please. Fix it or leave it alone! Some of us have invested a lot of time and money into their favorite hobby. Please consider that. Thanks
Old Oct 11 2021, 11:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareTerr View Post
Oct 11th. I was looking forward to incorporating the new Halloween decorations into my Halloween farm I have been working on for years. I am SO disappointed about what was done to defining and coloration. I had hoped for correction and improvement; but instead I found what I had created to look shadowy, eerie, and spooky had been changed into 'garish'. I had to remove almost all the spiderwebs. The gargoyles are ruined. The green fog is still green. The aliens now dominate the screen. I enjoy using my artist talents with this game. Someone is making changes that has no artist sense at all. Please. Fix it or leave it alone! Some of us have invested a lot of time and money into their favorite hobby. Please consider that. Thanks
Hi CareTerr,
What they did was because they are not working on the animations at this time and the old animations do not work correctly in Unity at this time. When they have completed getting all the functions back in the gme then I am sure they will work on getting the holiday animations working correctly.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity