Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 24 2014, 12:45 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbwell2 View Post
I have to go to each farm until the last 3 or 4 and then it starts the process of automation. The message comes up if you have 2 working trains.......
Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try another facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 24 2014, 12:55 AM

OK, I did the above, closed out FF after clearing the cache, went to do facilities on another farm and same thing.
Old Mar 24 2014, 01:10 AM

Just for an update, I tried on IE as well, same results
Old Mar 24 2014, 04:04 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Ok. You do have the required trains and both are dispatched. What happens when you try to work your neighbor's facilities?
She has two long cattle cars as part of the 10 on the train on farm 1. Would that mess it up?
Old Mar 24 2014, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbwell2 View Post
Just for an update, I tried on IE as well, same results
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie Jo View Post
She has two long cattle cars as part of the 10 on the train on farm 1. Would that mess it up?
Hi,

Bonnie Jo is indeed correct, having any duplicate cars on the same train would mess things up, as the second car would only serve as a decoration, leaving you only 9 working cars. You'll have to wait till that train returns, and switch out the long cattle car for another.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Mar 24 2014, 10:22 AM

I lost all my product yesterday cause I couldn't get to my farms. I have 20 farms and shouldn't have to loose the product and money to plant them. I tried lots of time to get there.
Old Mar 24 2014, 11:04 AM

never mind about my post. I got my answer, ty
Old Mar 24 2014, 11:56 AM

Did the new levels come out? I am at Level 500 and I thought I saw a pop up message saying 25 new levels, but my level did not change. It is still at 500. So I just wanted to check. Thanks
Old Mar 24 2014, 12:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by yramski View Post
Did the new levels come out? I am at Level 500 and I thought I saw a pop up message saying 25 new levels, but my level did not change. It is still at 500. So I just wanted to check. Thanks
Haven't seen anything on it yet. It will depend on how much experience you have over what is needed for level 500 for you to go up in levels though.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 24 2014, 12:05 PM

Thanks, I am an active player and always get bumped up the 25 levels. Just thought I saw a message when I opened my farm, that said new levels, but I guess I closed it without reading too closely. I guess it will be soon.
Closed Thread