Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Oct 27 2012, 11:15 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayoubes View Post
Love the dimmer, working with it this morning, works for all my tools except the plower. Usually have to hide trees and buildings, with the dimmer I wouldn't have to, but it doesn't work for plower. Is it just me or others have this issue too? (use 3x3 plower)
Never mind, found my answer. It only works with fc tools not coin tools. It didn't say that on the release, but any of my coin tools don't work for the dimmer, my hubby's either. So sad.
I just tested it on my dh's farms and the dimmer does work with the coin tools.
Old Oct 27 2012, 11:29 AM

Really like the Dimmer option, but needs to include the seeders also. Thanks!
Old Oct 27 2012, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettasrock78 View Post
Is there going to be new levels coming soon? Also how do I get the farm lots back in the realtor office (it just shows farm 16)?
Hi, only the devs know when they're gonna release new levels. The realtors will show the expansions for the farm you are currently on when you goto the realtors. Goto the farm you want to upgrade, then to the realtors

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Oct 27 2012, 11:34 AM

Default train Boost

any idea when the train boost will be coming? been coming soon for a while now.
Thanks for all the new stuff. Its all awesome
Old Oct 27 2012, 11:37 AM

Fix this issue please...it takes a long time to load "THE NEXT FARM" when helping a neighbor or someone in the market.

I'm tired of bringing this up already.

I have added this post, and the farm above is still not finished ENQUEUEING.

Here's the another farm doing the same thing.

As you can see, I have more than enough time to screen capture the images and post it here before any action takes place by the 'enqueueing' process.

Look at the XP count on each image as they are in sequence. One farm after another, the same issue...

Good luck working the Market Place with the 8X8 combine because this is all you're going to see.

90% of the time you WILL be stuck on this screen!

--->Visit Rendezvous Ranch<---

Last edited by Rendezvous Ranch; Oct 27 2012 at 03:38 PM.
Old Oct 27 2012, 12:10 PM

love the new feature to dim everything but when u use the tool altho it is not working like it supposed to..worked on first 2 farms but still have to turn off trees when doing flowers planted between...maybe that will just have to be that way..love to get more expansion..was wonderin where i was gonna put my new factorys...have other plans for farm 17...lol..
Old Oct 27 2012, 12:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettasrock78 View Post
Is there going to be new levels coming soon? Also how do I get the farm lots back in the realtor office (it just shows farm 16)?
As of the previous release you must go to the realtor from the farm you want to expand. So if you want to expand farm 4 you must be on farm 4 then go to the realtor office to see what expansions are available.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 27 2012, 01:35 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

love love love the dimmer!! also, idk if this was on purpose ior not, as its not in release notes, but the gifting got easier!! i used to have to keep scrolling down to what i wanted to exchange a gift for. example- i had 5 people send me trees, after i accept each, i would have to scroll down to hen after exchanging each tree, to get to the hen. NOW I DO NOT!! mu page stays on the hen, so after i hit exchange, my hen i want is right there!! WOOOT WOOOOTT!!! please please please please keep this permanent, this is awesome!!! thanks so much!!!
Old Oct 27 2012, 02:08 PM

I also just tested the dimmer while fishing and I love it! I am impressed!
Old Oct 27 2012, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
love the new feature to dim everything but when u use the tool altho it is not working like it supposed to..worked on first 2 farms but still have to turn off trees when doing flowers planted between...maybe that will just have to be that way..love to get more expansion..was wonderin where i was gonna put my new factorys...have other plans for farm 17...lol..
Yes - I have wall to wall trees in 8 x 8 blocks with flowers in between. It seems if there are only one or two close rows of trees it dims them enough but for lots like this it isnt transparent enough - too many layers. I really dont mind - it is no bother to turn of the trees on this farm to get the flowers and the dimmer is wonderful everywhere else.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Closed Thread