Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Jul 27 2012, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pelicn View Post
I love the Quests! but today I have an issue that I just can't figure out. I am to make 250 champagne 5 yrs. I have harvested my grapes 25/25 green check mark...I had 2 wineries, start the barrel production (120 in each) When I went back to the quest it says I have 2/10 started? So I bought another winery, and single clicked to start the full production (another 120), checked my quest and now it's showing 4/10?
Cleared cache, tried a different browser etc. Bought another winery repeated the process, and it's now showing 8/10...What is going on? I've never had any trouble completing a quest, but I really don't need 4 wineries
This quest simply takes a LONG time to finish and I didn't find the reward really worth it in the end. I really wouldn't bother buying more any more wineries.
Old Jul 27 2012, 08:50 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

It still doesn't make any sense when it's only 10 required and 4 wineries aren't enough
Old Aug 04 2012, 04:03 PM
Account Not Linked

Default problem with completed tasks from quests

I have had this happen several times- I complete a task for a quest, such as harvest ITEM, and it does not give me credit for it. I plant again, harvest again, when there is time, and again, no credit given. Any suggestions??
Semi- unhappy farmer
Old Aug 05 2012, 12:59 AM

I have had the same problem. Harvest an item and no credit given. On harvesting a 2nd time it seems to work.
Old Aug 05 2012, 02:05 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauigramma View Post
I have had this happen several times- I complete a task for a quest, such as harvest ITEM, and it does not give me credit for it. I plant again, harvest again, when there is time, and again, no credit given. Any suggestions??
Semi- unhappy farmer
When you are harvesting is it on your farm or someone elses farm? The quest will only count it if it is on you farm, harvested by yourself and not hired out to someone, unless you get an employee lifeline, then you can harvest someone elses field. If it is on your own farm, then when it happens try clearing your cache, cookies, history, and reset your router and see if that helps.
Old Aug 05 2012, 03:56 PM

Default use my farm town cash?

Why should i use my farm town cash on buying a facility to get a product for a quest? why are there quests like that given to me when i dont own the facility?
Old Aug 05 2012, 04:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnapril View Post
Why should i use my farm town cash on buying a facility to get a product for a quest? why are there quests like that given to me when i dont own the facility?
The quests are randomly generated. I just let the ones I don't have the facility for expire if I don't want to purchase it.
Old Aug 05 2012, 04:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnapril View Post
If you don't have a facility for a quest and it isn't the last step, you might be able to use a lifeline to get the required items needed in the quest. To read about the lifelines use the following link will take you to the game guide, chapter for quests.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690
Old Aug 07 2012, 10:50 AM

I would like to know when the Mayor might occasionally award you 1 FarmCash and/or ingredients based on your performance in previous Quests, it says coming soon, its been saying this since before Christmas. I complete every single quest, every day, earlier than the allotted time, I haven't missed a single one and I am still waiting to be awarded 1 FarmCash for doing them. How much longer is it going to take before we start seeing some rewards, every day for 8 months is a lot of quests to complete, would be nice to get some FarmCash instead of coins all the time.
Old Aug 07 2012, 03:04 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by brenda steele View Post
I would like to know when the Mayor might occasionally award you 1 FarmCash and/or ingredients based on your performance in previous Quests, it says coming soon, its been saying this since before Christmas. I complete every single quest, every day, earlier than the allotted time, I haven't missed a single one and I am still waiting to be awarded 1 FarmCash for doing them. How much longer is it going to take before we start seeing some rewards, every day for 8 months is a lot of quests to complete, would be nice to get some FarmCash instead of coins all the time.
In says in the future they might reward with 1 FC or ingredients for completed quests. It is possible that they will take that away and it would probably be for the best if they did and the reason I say that is someone is going to get 1 FC for a quest and the next day or so there will be all of their neighbors on the forum complaining that they didn't get any FC but their neighbor did and that they want their FC, cause the neighbor that got the FC will tell everyone that they got an FC, which will start everything.