Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Jul 25 2012, 11:00 PM

Send a message via MSN to carol0

I have asked for a lifeline, and it gives me that I can use gifts. The trouble is that the quests I get these on are for things that are not available as gifts. ie wheat, sugarcane etc. I think that one has only helped me once or twice.

Today I did all my harvesting and replanting first because the lock was still locked, and when I finished up, I checked the quests again. I got about 5 things that are long growing that I had just harvested. This happens a lot to me lol.

Other than that, I love the quests!
Old Jul 26 2012, 02:42 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by carol0 View Post
I have asked for a lifeline, and it gives me that I can use gifts. The trouble is that the quests I get these on are for things that are not available as gifts. ie wheat, sugarcane etc. I think that one has only helped me once or twice.

Today I did all my harvesting and replanting first because the lock was still locked, and when I finished up, I checked the quests again. I got about 5 things that are long growing that I had just harvested. This happens a lot to me lol.

Other than that, I love the quests!
If you get the gift lifeline you can use ingredient requests as gifts also, just go into any facility that uses the item you need and send out an ingredient request and when your neighbors send you the ingredients it will have the item you needed, for example if you have the sugar refinery you could send out an ingredients request for sugarcane, or if you have the red windmill you can send out an ingredient request for wheat.
Old Jul 27 2012, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
If you get the gift lifeline you can use ingredient requests as gifts also, just go into any facility that uses the item you need and send out an ingredient request and when your neighbors send you the ingredients it will have the item you needed, for example if you have the sugar refinery you could send out an ingredients request for sugarcane, or if you have the red windmill you can send out an ingredient request for wheat.
That is great, but in my storage I have at least 10k of everything. I would have to get through 10k onions before it would help to be able to ask for ingredients. I keep enough crops etc to fill my facilities at least once at almost 100% and more often a few times. I never sell my crops that I can use unless someone asks for something. I only sell my non ingredient stuff. Anyway, asking for an ingredient request wont help.
Old Jul 27 2012, 10:16 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
That is great, but in my storage I have at least 10k of everything. I would have to get through 10k onions before it would help to be able to ask for ingredients. I keep enough crops etc to fill my facilities at least once at almost 100% and more often a few times. I never sell my crops that I can use unless someone asks for something. I only sell my non ingredient stuff. Anyway, asking for an ingredient request wont help.
It doesn't matter how much you have in storage. If you put out an ingredient request and someone sends it to you, the Quest will acknowledge it as soon as you accept it.
Old Jul 27 2012, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie Jo View Post
It doesn't matter how much you have in storage. If you put out an ingredient request and someone sends it to you, the Quest will acknowledge it as soon as you accept it.
How do you send an ingredient request without trying to make something that takes the ingredients?
Old Jul 27 2012, 11:17 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
How do you send an ingredient request without trying to make something that takes the ingredients?
If you have a facility that uses that ingredient, open that facility and click on the + sign next to the product to ask for ingredients. You don't have to start the product in order to ask for ingredients.
Old Jul 27 2012, 11:50 AM

Quote:
If you have a facility that uses that ingredient, open that facility and click on the + sign next to the product to ask for ingredients. You don't have to start the product in order to ask for ingredients.
Thank you very much... learn something new every day lol... I started playing when we had 1 farm... not sure how many levels... but 18? sticks.. maybe 15 but it seems like that isn't enough. LOL How do you find out when you started playing?
Old Jul 27 2012, 12:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Thank you very much... learn something new every day lol... I started playing when we had 1 farm... not sure how many levels... but 18? sticks.. maybe 15 but it seems like that isn't enough. LOL How do you find out when you started playing?
You can ask in this thread:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...ght=start+date
Old Jul 27 2012, 12:35 PM

Default When did I start Playing

Quote:

Thank you

Last edited by carol0; Jul 27 2012 at 12:47 PM.
Old Jul 27 2012, 06:39 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I love the Quests! but today I have an issue that I just can't figure out. I am to make 250 champagne 5 yrs. I have harvested my grapes 25/25 green check mark...I had 2 wineries, start the barrel production (120 in each) When I went back to the quest it says I have 2/10 started? So I bought another winery, and single clicked to start the full production (another 120), checked my quest and now it's showing 4/10?
Cleared cache, tried a different browser etc. Bought another winery repeated the process, and it's now showing 8/10...What is going on? I've never had any trouble completing a quest, but I really don't need 4 wineries