Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Sep 02 2011, 09:41 PM

Default Stable size

The new stables have a similar footprint (ground area requirement ) to the woolshed ...thought i would post that for the people that have minimal space for it

i am not a moderator ...just someone who likes to help out where i can

Proudly Farming Since May 2009
Old Sep 02 2011, 10:17 PM

Thanks for update for the mouse over for the red sprinkler and the making the time 20 hours instead of 24. It was making my watering time tougher cause it was getting later and I had first used it late at night already. I am really enjoying it myself.
Old Sep 03 2011, 02:08 AM

I would like it to show when we hover over the diamond like it does when fertilized.

And I'd like it to water the farm, not the crops that are there right then.

No one's going to get loo loo amounts of xp points or anything. I don't plan on planting rasberries over and over.

The 20 hour watering cycle just doesn't blend with the harvesting and planting rotations.
Old Sep 03 2011, 02:51 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

curious......... why if we spent $45 FC on the original water sprinkler it is now actually of no use.........We did get 1000 coins for watering for neighbors..... now we can't do that any more unless we want to be mean and prevent them from using the new sprinkler.......i wasted my real $$ on this toy.........this is not something we are used to happening with FT.......waaaaaaaaaa

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 03 2011, 04:31 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
curious......... why if we spent $45 FC on the original water sprinkler it is now actually of no use.........We did get 1000 coins for watering for neighbors..... now we can't do that any more unless we want to be mean and prevent them from using the new sprinkler.......i wasted my real $$ on this toy.........this is not something we are used to happening with FT.......waaaaaaaaaa
If you water your friends flowers they can still use the red sprinkler and speed up the growth of crops and flowers that same day.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Sep 03 2011, 04:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenifoofoo View Post
I would like it to show when we hover over the diamond like it does when fertilized.

And I'd like it to water the farm, not the crops that are there right then.

No one's going to get loo loo amounts of xp points or anything. I don't plan on planting rasberries over and over.

The 20 hour watering cycle just doesn't blend with the harvesting and planting rotations.
That's my point if we are watering the farm every 24 hours then the (W) should remain for the full 24 hours no matter what crops we are able to plant or replant in that time frame.

I guess the red sprinkler was really made for crops 2 days or more. I think they should make it a per crop tool and do away with the 24 hrs limit.

Last edited by Randall_Lind; Sep 03 2011 at 04:50 AM.
Old Sep 03 2011, 04:56 AM
Account Not Linked

I do like the fact that the devs changed it to a 20 hour cycle and I have adjusted my tracking and the way I plant to make use of the red sprinkler. That is great for the long term crops.

I still resent the fact that I have spent 45 FC for the brown sprinkler that I can no longer use just to water flowers on my farm. Not to mention another 50 FC for the red one. No matter what they say to try and justify it, there are times where all I want to do is water my flowers and not have to think about what it is doing to my crops.
Old Sep 03 2011, 04:57 AM

I have been waiting for my flowers on my first farm to show ready. They have said "one minute" till ready for over an hour and a half ...whats up with that? For about two seconds they said they were ready so I hired someone to pick them. When we got back they said not ready again and I had to let the worker go. The flowers on my next farm, which were on the same time frame as the first farm's flowers, are ready.
Old Sep 03 2011, 05:17 AM

Thank-you! Once again I'm thrilled with the release (as usual) however my husband says you have to stop with all the great stuff because I keep spending money on it.
Especially delighted with the red sprinkler because now I don't have to worry about tying up an entire farm for 4 days.
Old Sep 03 2011, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
If you water your friends flowers they can still use the red sprinkler and speed up the growth of crops and flowers that same day.
Mine wont work - someone watered my farm 3 which only has flowers and trees so its not really a problem but I think the neighbours watering is sill blocking the use of the red sprinkler. Im not getting a mouse over to say how many hours until next use unlike the other farms and I have found that when there is no mouse over hours showing I can usually use it.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Closed Thread