Closed Thread

Old Dec 23 2009, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabySister View Post
The new release works for me but now when I go to the market
to hire to plow, it says I cannot because I have not reached
Acclaimed Farmer Status. But I am a 47. ALso sometimes
I cannot even communicate or type in the chat bar??? THANKS
you need 10 neighbors to plow mate, the level you are on has nothing to do with it.
Old Dec 23 2009, 07:39 PM

Thanks for listening to your users. Played the game today, harvesting and plowing - and queuing once more - with other workers, and everything went fine. Love love love the supersonic speed, even though the avatar looks funny jerking along. Just reduce the harvester size, and it will be perfect.

I never had an issue with lost xps or coins before the 22nd upgrade anyway.

*Clap clap clap** Bravo!
Old Dec 23 2009, 07:41 PM

I agree with ccalby. Can you just put it back the way it was? If it's not broke, don't fix it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccalby View Post
I can queue, can anyone else

BTW thanks raul for the update,
Edit: I love this update but I am having more collisions than ever, When I work for someone, who hired 3 people for 100 plots, I am clicking in a pattern and when my farmer goes to the to collect my cash, it says already done, this is causing me to lose even more money than before. They farmers, get to the plots before my farmer can get his cash, please just roll it back to its old plowing state Here is a pic
So as you can see, she is plowing OVER my queued plowing spots.
Old Dec 23 2009, 07:42 PM

I would like to have the old way back. The reason is because the way I harvest and plow, my avatar gets in the way. Also, even when I am next to where I am harvesting, the first spot will harvest, but it takes about 3 seconds to show before I am able to click on the next one that is connected to it. I never had problems with the last upgrade with loosing coin or xp, but with this one, I am constantly loosing it.

Also, for other people and the confusion, Please have it to where only one person can be hired to harvest and one person to plow. This would help alot. I don't like it when I have to fight other people that are hired to do the same thing I am hired to do. Normally when someone hires more than 2 or 3 (depending on the farm) I end up leaving and not even bothering to do what I am hired to do.
Old Dec 23 2009, 07:45 PM

IT IS PERFECT! Please don't change a thing! I love it
Thank you thank you thank you ........................
Old Dec 23 2009, 07:51 PM

I would post all issues in the OFFICIAL update thread, now that one has been created
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=285298
Old Dec 23 2009, 07:55 PM

This is something I ask you developers to look into:

I was hired first to harvest at someones farm. Being there ahead of time gave me the opportunity to click away. Thus, I ended up having twenty or so plots in que. Moments later, someone who was hired after me shows up, clicks on the same plots I already had in que, and he ends up getting credit for it. I don't think this is right, as it should be whoever clicks on the plot first, shall get the coins.

Game long enough to see what I'm talking about. This has happened often to me today, that I had to share my discovery. I hope you can fix this as it seems unfair to whoever gets to the farm first.

Thanks

--->Visit Rendezvous Ranch<---
Old Dec 23 2009, 08:01 PM

Thank you for the new-new update! Being able to click quickly is much more fun than waiting.

I've observed more collision, though. I can't see many of the fields already harvested/plowed as harvested/plowed, resulting in more futile effort in clicking on those fields. Another problem is that sometimes the person who clicks later gets the coins, which is not really fair.
Old Dec 23 2009, 08:17 PM

One little thing I noticed tonight is that when doing someone's trees that are planted very close together, the harvester is so large that it's hard to get to the tree needing done. Also, the 'Ready to Harvest' words are nearly on top of the area we need to get to.

But other than that and the fuel issue, I'm loving this release.
Old Dec 23 2009, 08:18 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Avatar ailments

I don't like how the Avatar behaves now especially with the wya it jumps around. if you don't hit blocks just right, nothing happens. It's still taking twice as long to plow and harvest.
Closed Thread