Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 23 2009, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
I like the way you have it now, you can queue the fields but yo see the coins coming out of the fields as you click or soon after you click on them which I think will help with people thinking they have lost xps and coins. I know that there is a big problem with people losing xps and coins so I don't want it to sound like I don't believe those people. I think that for some it was a matter of not knowing how the xps and coins where added and they thought they lost them but really didn't. Having the coins come out of the field when you click on it will help solve that problem. I personally never had that many problems with the issue there may be a few fields here and there when I was harvesting with others and we where close together or most of the fields had been harvested and there where a few stray fields here and there on the farm. I would click them but not always get the coins for them. I know that it was just a glitch and that someone else had gotten them first even tho I could still see them. For me the fix was to not hire too many people for my farm and if I got to a farm where the workers where on top of each other I would leave. I would also like to say that I hope you never limit the number of workers for a farm that would take the social part out of the game and make you no different then other farm games. I also hope you never put a fire button into the game it would be abused and would make me not want to play the game
I agree and so well said

If you make one person smile then that person makes one person smile soon the world will be smiling

ive posted because of my obsessive compulsive posting disorder or OCPD

The blacksmiths arms
Old Dec 23 2009, 03:02 PM

Working ok. A little of both the old and the new, it seems. Really like the planning process of the new. Hate it when people skip all over the place and cause holes so the rest of us have to clean up their mess. Have a good holiday!
Old Dec 23 2009, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapai View Post
Sucks. I would like someone to explain to me how supposedly fixing "lost xp's" (which was for the most part a RESOLVED issue) while changing it to CERTAIN LOST CLICKs is an improvement?
For the majority this was not resolved which was the main reason the developers did the first update, in an attempt to resolve this issue. See the thread relating to lost and missing exp points which was still going strong at the time of the first update.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1239357450 This is a link to my farm.

Last edited by Wild; Dec 23 2009 at 05:39 PM. Reason: deleted portion referring to off topic post
Old Dec 23 2009, 03:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Good

I am happy you will go back!
Old Dec 23 2009, 03:20 PM

I love this new way.

I just plowed a very large field with two other farmers and it went off quickly without a hitch. With the original way, when I was done plowing I would have to wait forever for my coins and xp to add up. That seemed to go much faster.

Then I did a quick harvest for someone else and that also went very well.

This does seem to be a little of the original version and a little of the short lived version of yesterday, and I am loving the results.
Old Dec 23 2009, 03:23 PM
Account Not Linked

It doesn't suck as bad as the last update. I guess that's a positive comment? The last update was awful. I stopped playing. This is an improvement going somewhat back the old way but, it's still not as good as the original speed. GO BACK TO THE ORIGINAL GAME TIMING.

I can click faster that this thing can keep up.
Old Dec 23 2009, 03:24 PM

It's so slow now
Old Dec 23 2009, 03:27 PM

Raul, I have having major issues, Click here to see my issues. If you won't rollback to the original that would be great, I honestly am getting frustrated.
Old Dec 23 2009, 03:30 PM

I haven't play in a few weeks cuz it was so slow. I popped on this afternoon and was like holy **** this game if flying now, Sweeeeeeet. Now it's slower then before
Old Dec 23 2009, 03:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by olsakovsky View Post
As of 3:52 EST STILL NOT reversed.

PLEASE COMPLETELY REVERSE this update AS PROMISED.

I agree completely. I, along with hundreds of others, were overwhelmed with upset after the 12/22 disaster. When you announced you would reverse back to the old version, we were elated. I am keeping this issue updated on my Facebook home page.

I don't play a slew of games at Facebook. Farm Town was the primary one, and it satisfied to a point that I didn't need to jump around from game to game.

That's gone. I have had slight apprehension at using the MP to hire or be hired. But today, with this 'not really a reversal' program, I am feeling absolute dread.

I won't play a game that makes me dread playing. If it stays this way, I will follow the instructions posted elsewhere to request a $20 refund of the Farm Cash I purchased. It is not spent yet.

I have over 1,000 units of fuel, two farms, 31 neighbors at level 45. I worked my arse off for a few weeks to achieve level 44 and purchase a second farm. Was looking forward to the work involved in enlarging it. Now I dread to play the game.

I gave up Sims2 and Elder Scrolls/Morrowind to play Farm Town instead. That's how good it WAS. I gave up playing two Big Hitters to play yours instead. I will be going back to the games that don't abuse me and waste my time if we cannot have the old, fair style of play. Not a threat. Just telling it as it is.

Last edited by Sapai; Dec 23 2009 at 03:56 PM. Reason: corrections
Closed Thread