Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old May 11 2019, 08:49 AM

Post General Feedback About A Glitch On My Farms

I am only posting the following of what I sent to support last night in general feedback just to see if anyone else is having the same glitch or similar issue:

Hello. Over the past week or so when I have hired for the multiple jobs of harvest and plow on farms 13-16, I have been getting feedback from the employees that they get stuck on farm 13 and cannot proceed any further. They have asked if other people have been hired for that same block of 4 farms. The answer I have given is I hired them solo. I usually hire 4 farms at a time on 9 and above. I am not having any issues with any other farms besides this block. I can rehire or hire someone else to do 14-16 and there is no problem with the tasks getting done.

Farming Since July 25, 2009 USER ID number 537090646
Old May 27 2019, 01:04 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

my solution to those annoying people who claim they are looking for work, but don't bother to reply when a request is sent to them is to click on the avatar and then on the IGNORE button, so I never have to see them again.. so many just sit in the market place and waste our time, sorry about the rant.. old age is my excuse, LOL
Old May 27 2019, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
my solution to those annoying people who claim they are looking for work, but don't bother to reply when a request is sent to them is to click on the avatar and then on the IGNORE button, so I never have to see them again.. so many just sit in the market place and waste our time, sorry about the rant.. old age is my excuse, LOL
Many times I go a long time with noone hiring so I do other things on my computer and check back every so often to see if there is a request to work. Not everyone is ignoring you! Ten minutes gets boring without any requests, LOL!
Old May 28 2019, 03:38 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Many times I go a long time with noone hiring so I do other things on my computer and check back every so often to see if there is a request to work. Not everyone is ignoring you! Ten minutes gets boring without any requests, LOL!
Me too and sometimes I need to leave the room to take care of something. I'm not ignoring people it's just that life got in the way. If I know I'm going to leave the computer for a few minutes I do go offline but you can't always plan for an emergency
Old May 28 2019, 09:56 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
the ones I click on have just posted in the chat that they want work, but a few seconds later they have gone? sorry I am too busy myself to sit and wait for 10 mins for them to reply... its easier to never have to bother seeing them again as there are a lot of great workers, getting rid of a few not so great is a small price to pay, others will hire them so they won't lose out in the long run...
Old May 30 2019, 12:15 PM

Default Rude and inappropriate conversations

I typically ignore those who are obnoxious in their pleading for jobs. I also try to avoid any interaction with someone whose avatar name seems suggestive. I'm just here to play a simple game. I don't use the market as a 'singles mingles' joint, and I don't respond to those aggressive farmers who insist I work on their many, multi-layered farms because they 'guarantee' I'll level up.

I've 'met' strangers in the marketplace who've made comments I don't think they should have, and, just as with facebook itself and other similar platforms, I think they believe themselves anonymous. I truly hope they wouldn't behave that way in 'real life.' They get ignored, too, and if it's too much, I'll report 'em.

And as for my poorly-designed, randomly placed trees. . . My farms are SMALL compared to those mega-farmers who design for efficiency and rapid advancement. And I only have 3 farms. I farm for my relaxation and enjoyment, and make no apologies for that.

Now, I'll step down from my soapbox and be on my way.
Old May 30 2019, 12:25 PM

Send a message via AIM to hairball45 Send a message via Yahoo to hairball45
Default As expeted

As usual whoever responded to my original message has no concept of what was I was attempting to find out. This message had nothing to do with trees or anyone farming on my farms, so this just reinforces my comments about this forum. NO ONE here knows what the devil the other is doing and just keeps passing us along to other groups who don't know either. I do not require any responses anymore as they are entirely worthless, I will not thank you but just say goodbye. I will attempt to erase myself from this forum.
Old May 30 2019, 12:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairball45 View Post
As usual whoever responded to my original message has no concept of what was I was attempting to find out. This message had nothing to do with trees or anyone farming on my farms, so this just reinforces my comments about this forum. NO ONE here knows what the devil the other is doing and just keeps passing us along to other groups who don't know either. I do not require any responses anymore as they are entirely worthless, I will not thank you but just say goodbye. I will attempt to erase myself from this forum.
Hi hairball,
You are getting emails about these posts because you are subscribed to the thread when you post in one. The threads are not specific to your posts so anyone can post a reply in a thread and it may not have anything to do with what you asked about.
To remove your subscriptions to the threads please click on User CP at the top of the forums and then find the subscription title in the left column. There you can remove the subscriptions so you will not get the emails.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 07 2019, 11:16 PM

Default working as a solo person

when you get hired in the market some of them hire other people too even thou you want to work solo i wish some one will fix this issue so the people who wants to be hire solo get that way its unfair for me as a worker to have 20 farms to do when there maybe half that because of the other worker has done those why bother to hire me for 20 when i wont be able to do them its like stealing my coins i would have gotten away from me
Old Aug 07 2019, 11:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl04200 View Post
when you get hired in the market some of them hire other people too even thou you want to work solo i wish some one will fix this issue so the people who wants to be hire solo get that way its unfair for me as a worker to have 20 farms to do when there maybe half that because of the other worker has done those why bother to hire me for 20 when i wont be able to do them its like stealing my coins i would have gotten away from me
Hi nightowl,
I am sorry, but there isn't any way to fix this. Who and how many a farmer hires is up to them and not something that can be regulated. There isn't any way to restrict how many they can hire. Most that I know do hire only one.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.