Old Jun 16 2011, 05:33 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post

We have an animal that is called a horse but it doesn't look like any horse I have ever seen.
It is a horse form the story "The Clan of the Cave Bear"

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 16 2011, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavanah View Post
Yeap, that is for sure Mischellesteelersfan. Getting close I think. I hope we get a 5x5 dozer this time.
I think it will be another 2 weeks b4 new release
Old Jun 16 2011, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostkitten View Post
I think it will be another 2 weeks b4 new release
If they continue to follow the pattern they have been releasing updates on, it will be very soon!
Over 7.5 Billion coins
Avid Farmer since September 17,2009
Farm Town Addict!
Old Jun 16 2011, 06:26 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
In my opinion people shouldn't be able to regularly reduce the time crops grow or unwither them it should be done only when really needed. Having it cost fc makes it to where people can't get those options without spending money on the game and means they will not be using it that often because they will want to save it for when they really need it. Making it cost coins means people would buy the special fertilizers and plant and harvest all day long even if you make the fertilizers cost a lot of coins that means nothing, just look at the land cost that has not slowed down people one bit. Also in my suggestion there are ways to get the special fertilizers without spending fc so people will still get some to use when it is really needed but they will not have unlimited supplies of them so they can go in and grow 50,000 of all the crops in a day or two. That would completely change the dynamics of the game.

On the being too much like fv, ft and fv are both farming games there are going to be similarities between the two games no matter what you do. There is no way of saying that well fv has this so don't bring it to ft, if that was the case tons of stuff would not have been added to this game because fv had them first. Everything people have asked for that was like fv (except the belts) others have said the same as you no that is to much like fv don't do it. When the developers added it it was done in a much better way then fv and the players have loved the addition to this game. Why add it to ft because a lot of people have asked for it that is why. Again you can not look at how fv does something and say no I don't want that in this game because the devs will do it differently and because you can't make everything that fv has off limits in this game. To do that would kill this game.
Actually I did say it would be a *premium item*, which would reduce who bought the item anyway.. I did not say coins. I also suggested it only reduced the growing time by half.
Old Jun 16 2011, 06:32 PM

Quote:

We have an animal that is called a horse but it doesn't look like any horse I have ever seen.
Awwwww - don't pick on the poor little horses, they are VERY cute and they fit in with all the other cartoonish animals I love them just the way they are. I would however, love to see some different varieties of animals. Would very much like to see a big clydesdale/draft horse to pull plows around the more old fashioned farms. That would look awesome to have a team of drafties on my farm.

Old Jun 16 2011, 06:39 PM

Yeah, those little horses at one time looked so big to me and someone was gifting me a bunch of them because of all the coins I would get. That was the days when a person with a million coins was very rich and we thought it was very unattainable. lol
Old Jun 16 2011, 06:46 PM

i been on farms that hire me than turn around and hire a combine user it seems unfair when we have to use farm cash instead of coins and there is no change in farm cash we still get one and i feel that should go up too i would like it if you level the playing feild and make some of these changes
Old Jun 16 2011, 06:50 PM

what i mean is the tools should not be farm cash right now i have 152,000.000 in coins why cant i use it to buy a 4x4 or a 5x5 combine instead of buying it with farm cash
Old Jun 16 2011, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl04200 View Post
i been on farms that hire me than turn around and hire a combine user it seems unfair when we have to use farm cash instead of coins and there is no change in farm cash we still get one and i feel that should go up too i would like it if you level the playing feild and make some of these changes
it is a level playing field if you want a combine then you pay for it like the rest of us did. They are not going to give premium tools for coins which is quite fair. And 1fc free per level is more then they have to give.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jun 16 2011, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaSweetness View Post
If they continue to follow the pattern they have been releasing updates on, it will be very soon!
And the pattern is a new realease approx every 4 weeks...Which will should make the next one in about 2 weeks or July 4th weekend..I doubt it will be any sooner.. But Raul has proven me wrong once..-)