Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 06 2011, 02:12 AM

why i cant posting and publish in my wall by using IE...but when i used mozilla and chrome i can....what can i do for this.....any helper plzz...thanks
Old Sep 06 2011, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suepatches View Post
Hi I have 11 mineral mines, 11 open pit mines, 6 dairy. Have 600 cows, some are the big holstein kind. I find I am running out of things from the mines too soon and can't fill the cheese and cream to max in the dairy processing plant after harvesting the 6 dairy barns. I could fill those two catagories in the past off one barn and now it seems like the milk is going to never land. Is this a glitch ? I make sure not to sell the milk when I sell stuff, so that isnt the problem.
if you look at a post from JAS u will see a link there that describes how to link your farm to the forum correctly ..i would have gone to have a look but you dont have the right link in your post ...to me it sounds like you are trying to post facilities too often and thus do not have enough completed raw materials the mines are a slow producer ...how many dairy processing plants are you trying to fill cheese in one dairy takes 180 milk to max cream takes 720 milk so for those 2 items in one dairy processing plant you need 900 milk hope this info is helpfull

i am not a moderator ...just someone who likes to help out where i can

Proudly Farming Since May 2009
Old Sep 06 2011, 03:24 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Hi I have 11 mineral mines, 11 open pit mines, 6 dairy. Have 600 cows, some are the big holstein kind. I find I am running out of things from the mines too soon and can't fill the cheese and cream to max in the dairy processing plant after harvesting the 6 dairy barns. I could fill those two catagories in the past off one barn and now it seems like the milk is going to never land. Is this a glitch ? I make sure not to sell the milk when I sell stuff, so that isnt the problem.
Just some information for you. If you max out the cream in one dairy factory you will get 4,320 units of cream for that one load. It takes only 1,260 creams to max out the stuff that takes cream. Of that cream 720 go to make whipped cream which will get you 1,440 units of whipped cream if you max out the whipped cream. Now you only need 720 whipped creams to max out the stuff you need whipped cream for. Look in your storage and see how many whipped creams and creams you have I would be willing to bet you have tons of the stuff. If that is the case don't make any cream or whipped cream for a few loads and only make them every other or even every 3rd load after that. The same is true for the metal sheets while it takes a lot of stuff to make them you make way more then you need so you end up with a good stock pile of them and don't need to make them every time you load the facilities.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Sep 06 2011, 04:05 AM

Quote:
I like to empty my facilities and then max them all out and sell off the excess after to avoid a stock pile - I usually only fill them once a week - often near the weekend when I know I will get my friends to work them. Thats just how I work - though I do have two of some facilities and 3/4 of the mines. I find it is next to impossible to keep facilities totally filled up every day.
I beg or buy things I am short on - an ingredient request for copper sheets normally tops up my output with Copper Ore for example - and DH just sells his crops. I DO wish the selling limit was higher than 1000 though!

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Sep 06 2011, 08:47 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Hello everyone

Just a friendly reminder that this thread is for Feedback on the New Releases only. Please post questions about other facilities in the appropriate threads or continue your discussions via PMs.

Thank you

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 06 2011, 08:49 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Post Release Changes - Sep 2, 1:35PM EST:

-Both Stables now have bigger alternative views
I'd love to use the larger stable, but when I use it the horses around it render underneath. The smaller stable renders under the horses. Could this be changed please?
Old Sep 06 2011, 09:48 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsam View Post
I have checked all settings. Am not seeing my friends posts either.
This problem has only just started to occur this week since the latest update.
actually we just had an update on FB too.... it has to do with your feed settings something about being able to view all friends or the friends you communicate with most often.... i checked on my profile page to be sure i can view all friends..... dang i can't remember exactly try to post on your FB wall and hopefully someone remembers how to do it.... so wish i could ....sorry

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 06 2011, 10:59 AM

Default What about Sturgeon??

In the New Release July 28, 2011...down at the bottom of Raul's post under Bug Fixes & Post-Launch Updates:
#9 The tench fish was removed from all waters.....All fish now have a use except for the Sturgeon which will be used in the next release.
(edit by Raul on August 03, 2011 at 5:23 pm)

Have I overlooked something?? Sturgeon is still showing as a "non-ingredient".

Maybe this was just an oversight?? Can Raul & the devs add this in a "post-launch" update for the August 30, 2011 update, or will we wait for the next update to use the Sturgeon?

Thanks for checking on this to the mods. (And I know the red sprinkler thingy has been getting priority on getting the glitches straightened out and fish would come way down the list.)
Old Sep 06 2011, 01:01 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Just some information for you. If you max out the cream in one dairy factory you will get 4,320 units of cream for that one load. It takes only 1,260 creams to max out the stuff that takes cream. Of that cream 720 go to make whipped cream which will get you 1,440 units of whipped cream if you max out the whipped cream. Now you only need 720 whipped creams to max out the stuff you need whipped cream for. Look in your storage and see how many whipped creams and creams you have I would be willing to bet you have tons of the stuff. If that is the case don't make any cream or whipped cream for a few loads and only make them every other or even every 3rd load after that. The same is true for the metal sheets while it takes a lot of stuff to make them you make way more then you need so you end up with a good stock pile of them and don't need to make them every time you load the facilities.

Seems, I dont know what im doinf so wont bother you good people anymore.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 06 2011, 01:20 PM

Thank you for the update. I really would like to have more levels for each update. I was at 235 and with the new update, I was already at the new top level of 260. That's only 25 levels and 25 fc. I can't get any of the new items for 25 fc. And I know the object for the devs is probably to get people to buy the fc, but I'd like to have more available to me than just the 25. I really love the game but would like to see more rewards than just once every other update.
Thank you!
Closed Thread