Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 01 2011, 01:41 PM

I have been on FARM TOWN for over a year and have tried to use this forum but have never been able to post a question or problem -
Old Sep 01 2011, 01:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxine Fosmark View Post
I have discovered that when the red sprinkler is used on my farms, I cannot hire anyone to harvest/plow. The message reads that I must wait until the crop is ready, even when it shows that the crop is ready to harvest and the wasted time figure shows. This means I am the only one who can harvest/plow my farms. I cannot even water my flowers without the crops being watered as well. Please help, no brown sprinkler is shown for me to use, only the watering can. The brown sprinkler is in storage, should I bring it out of storage? thanks
I can't hire anyone either. I just watered a neighbor's farm, and now I'm upset that they can't use the red sprinkler. Bring back the watering can option. I had to buy the brown sprinkler before I purchased the red one, and I am not a happy camper.
Old Sep 01 2011, 02:47 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Rickrudd2828 Send a message via Skype™ to Rickrudd2828

Since the new update I am unable to post my Facilities at all for people to work, as well when I am asked the question about posting my Belts, I am replying yes, but the post is not generating to my wall so that people can see them and help me. Any idea what is going on with this issue.
Old Sep 01 2011, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
See Known Issues and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at Aug 31, 5:25PM EST.

Known Issues - Aug 30, 11:15PM EST:

-Some users wants to revive flowers but without doubling growth speed for crops in that farm: The red sprinkler in addition to doubling the growth speed, will also extend the gone to waste time, so even if you double the growth speed unintentionally by reviving your flowers, you will have the same time as before to harvest your crops, this will effectively remove the need to have the brown water sprinkler in the toolbox or storage.

Post Release Changes - Aug 30, 11:15PM EST:
Please no. I don't want to double the growth speed by mistake. This removes the element of planning and control that I like about this game. Please let us continue to have the brown water sprinkler as well.
Old Sep 01 2011, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickrudd2828 View Post
Since the new update I am unable to post my Facilities at all for people to work, as well when I am asked the question about posting my Belts, I am replying yes, but the post is not generating to my wall so that people can see them and help me. Any idea what is going on with this issue.
A few of us had an issue with this.
What worked for me was:
I changed my browser setting from IE7 compatibility mode to IE9 Standards mode.
Not saying it is the answer, but it may be?
Old Sep 01 2011, 03:30 PM

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satis View Post
Please no. I don't want to double the growth speed by mistake. This removes the element of planning and control that I like about this game. Please let us continue to have the brown water sprinkler as well.
I agree.... UNLESS that what now happens is that additional time is added to the ready for harvesting time, and doesn't change the time until the crops waste. So, for instance, if without being irrigated a crop was due to go to waste at 3pm on a particular day it would still be ready to waste at 3pm on the original waste day. This would give us more time for harvesting without risking losing the crop before our original deadline.

Old Sep 01 2011, 03:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelPinkwas View Post
I agree.... UNLESS that what now happens is that additional time is added to the ready for harvesting time, and doesn't change the time until the crops waste. So, for instance, if without being irrigated a crop was due to go to waste at 3pm on a particular day it would still be ready to waste at 3pm on the original waste day. This would give us more time for harvesting without risking losing the crop before our original deadline.

Rachel,
There was an update in Raul's message (the first one in this thread). He said
"-Some users wants to revive flowers but without doubling growth speed for crops in that farm: The red sprinkler in addition to doubling the growth speed, will also extend the gone to waste time, so even if you double the growth speed unintentionally by reviving your flowers, you will have the same time as before to harvest your crops, this will effectively remove the need to have the brown water sprinkler in the toolbox or storage."

To me that means that you can still follow your same planning timeline and just leave the crops until you would normally harvest them.
Old Sep 01 2011, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dansd111 View Post
Rachel,
To me that means that you can still follow your same planning timeline and just leave the crops until you would normally harvest them.
Yes, this is what I understood, but I still don't like it. If the crops are ready, I'll want to harvest them.

I don't see why keeping the 'watering only' sprinkler is so difficult.
Old Sep 01 2011, 03:58 PM

Default red sprinkler isn't working right

I purchased the red sprinkler and know that we can only water once daily. However, I can only use it on a couple of my farms. When I water/irrigate it will NOT show the "W". Anyone else having this problem? My crops don't get done in half The time. Oh...I play on Myspace if that info is needed PLEASE HELP
Old Sep 01 2011, 04:11 PM

Yeah same here...I can't seem to get my red sprinkler to work. So far it has ONLY worked on farm 11...what a tease and major bummer. Wish I knew what the trick was to get it to work....or where I can return it for a refund lol
Closed Thread