Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Dec 29 2022, 03:56 PM

so i cannot buy the harvester plow planter then . it says i have to buy harvester plow first.so i spent 50 dollars i did not have to spend
Old Dec 29 2022, 04:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
so i cannot buy the harvester plow planter then . it says i have to buy harvester plow first.so i spent 50 dollars i did not have to spend
Hi Mom Glenda,

You have to buy the tools in order. You had to buy the harvester, before you could buy the combine harvester plow. There are no plows for the EX tools as it uses the regular plow you have already bought before. Before you can buy the Combine Harvester Plow Plant you will have to buy the Seeder for it. Neither of those have been released yet. They will be released in the next new release.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 29 2022, 05:06 PM

thanks it been a long time since i bought . i do own them all but the one we getting .so i have to have the one i bought so i did not waste my money.thanks for letting me know .i be 80 in march mind not as good as it was when i bought before .
Old Dec 30 2022, 01:19 AM

Okay, I didn't know that. Thanks for the quick reply
Old Jan 06 2023, 10:52 AM

Default tools

I, purchased the H&P tool ( 11x11) in Dec.
I am unable to use it as it does not show up ??
Can you check this out PLZ
ty
Sharon Holmes
Old Jan 06 2023, 10:56 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonHolmes43 View Post
I, purchased the H&P tool ( 11x11) in Dec.
I am unable to use it as it does not show up ??
Can you check this out PLZ
ty
Sharon Holmes
Hi Sharon,
I moved your post to the thread about tools.
You purchased the 11x11 Harvester EX and not the Harvest Plow tool. You had to purchase the harvester before you can buy the harvest plow tool, so you were redirected in the store to purchase that first.
You can check this yourself by going to the Account tab above your farms and then click on Farm Cash Activity Log.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 07 2023, 10:56 AM

Default facility tools

I have another farm under Ollie Mclean and no facility tools have been purchased. The facility tools on this farm are showing up in Ollie's storage preventing me from buying her own tools. I spoke with Jennifer Nelson and she told me you might need to do a "clean" on Ollie's farm. I appreciate any help given.
Old Jan 07 2023, 11:05 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosiland Mclean View Post
I have another farm under Ollie Mclean and no facility tools have been purchased. The facility tools on this farm are showing up in Ollie's storage preventing me from buying her own tools. I spoke with Jennifer Nelson and she told me you might need to do a "clean" on Ollie's farm. I appreciate any help given.
Hi Rosiland,
I have moved your post to the thread about tools.
You will need to provide the Account ID for both of the farms you are asking about. You can find those at the bottom of the farm page.
Old Jan 07 2023, 01:26 PM

Rosiland 110282216000751 Ollie 103403895414257
Old Jan 07 2023, 02:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Quote:
Rosiland 110282216000751 Ollie 103403895414257
Hi Rosiland,
I have looked at both accounts and it appears you did buy the facility tools for the Ollie account as you gifted them from your Rosiland account or from another account. However, the tools the Ollie account has are not the tools that belong on the Rosiland account. There is nothing to clean as the data is correct.

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity