Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 22 2012, 05:59 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

anyone else getting massive amount of Error x025...... i can't get a thing done this is all i get.... my crops are being majorly effected too.. crops that has 17+ hours until wither have died like crazy on me I will be on the farm harvesting Oops Error x025 have to click on it and come back and the crops i was just harvesting have withered........ .. this is getting a bit nutso...................

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 22 2012, 05:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
THAT is sooo awesome.. i soo have to get the green glove.. i have been greedy with my money cause of this very thing... no room...and a steady need for mass productions... soooo i now i have to save up ... see how long I last before I run to Walmart and say "Help i need a Facebook Credit card" lol lol
I agree - it was worth it for me just for being able to hide some of the buildings. And also get them right next to each other without using paths. But I still wish I could put my small pine trees on the top of the grassy hills - please please Devs.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Sep 22 2012, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
I agree - it was worth it for me just for being able to hide some of the buildings. And also get them right next to each other without using paths. But I still wish I could put my small pine trees on the top of the grassy hills - please please Devs.
That will be the purple glove! At least we can hope!
Old Sep 22 2012, 10:37 AM

Quote:

Couldn't agree more!! Pretty please Raul

I am not a forum Moderator, but happy to assist when I can

Toffee Farm

Old Sep 22 2012, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoreneC View Post
That will be the purple glove! At least we can hope!
imagine the cost of a third glove!!!!
Old Sep 22 2012, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataltay View Post
imagine the cost of a third glove!!!!
Well I expect I would still get one Ive just put the two extra mines I had in storage on my town and hidden them behind the Cancer building. That building is wonderful for hiding things.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Sep 22 2012, 02:19 PM
Account Not Linked

What I don't understand is that Slashkey said they don't like layering and couldn't talk about like making waterfalls, yet they come out with a tool to layer everything but plant items. Now some one with hundreds of factories can make it so only a few will show, they will layer hundreds of factories in a little space.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 22 2012, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
What I don't understand is that Slashkey said they don't like layering and couldn't talk about like making waterfalls, yet they come out with a tool to layer everything but plant items. Now some one with hundreds of factories can make it so only a few will show, they will layer hundreds of factories in a little space.
Hi , in the past the developers did not support or recommend layering of buildings and decorations , this is why we have not allowed discussion on that topic. Now that the Developers have released tools to layer these items , they will be supported within the game and allowed to be discussed on the forum. At this time we will still not be allowing discussion on layering/staggering of crops or plants.
Old Sep 22 2012, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Well I expect I would still get one Ive just put the two extra mines I had in storage on my town and hidden them behind the Cancer building. That building is wonderful for hiding things.
If you can do that now with the green glove (and I have done it with mine, and have done many other decorating jobs made 1000 times easier because of the new tool, what else is there left to stack?? Maybe trees on those hills would look great, but I personally will not justify more than 50FC for any tool, nor do I foresee the devs charging more than that for any, as none so far cost more.

I guess some farmers will not be satisfied until devs release a robot tool that does the whole 9 yards for them.
Old Sep 22 2012, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataltay View Post
If you can do that now with the green glove (and I have done it with mine, and have done many other decorating jobs made 1000 times easier because of the new tool, what else is there left to stack?? Maybe trees on those hills would look great, but I personally will not justify more than 50FC for any tool, nor do I foresee the devs charging more than that for any, as none so far cost more.

I guess some farmers will not be satisfied until devs release a robot tool that does the whole 9 yards for them.
For that tool I would happily pay 500 Fc for
Closed Thread