Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 26 2014, 11:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annette55 View Post
So I just wasted 50 fc on that crappy multiplanter thing!! WHY don't you say it only plants from the store??? I NEVER would have wasted the money on something SO useless!!! What about all the trees already planted--Why can't we put them into storage and re-plant them from there, or what about the stupid trees you can't get except thru gifts---you have to plant them by hand too, it appears. So again, why don't you inform us of the extremely limited and essentially useless things that can be done with this tool??? I need a multi-planter that I can actually USE on all mytrees, gift or already planted!!!!
Hello Annette,

The multi planter will work with your trees in your storage. Just open up your storage and click on "Multi". It doesn't work with trees in the gift box, but it has been suggested.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 26 2014, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Hello Annette,

The multi planter will work with your trees in your storage. Just open up your storage and click on "Multi". It doesn't work with trees in the gift box, but it has been suggested.
I thought I'd looked at the tool usage over on the tool itself--I didn't realize I needed to go into the storage and there would be an option there. Sorry! It would be extremely helpful to be able to use it on the gift box too--hopefully that's in process.