Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 30 2014, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaMike View Post
No I have not collected the coins either.

You need to collect coins for each quest and after that they will show as really completed. The buttons for collecting coins and collecting farmcash are independent from each other.
Old Mar 30 2014, 01:59 PM

Ok I got it to work the collect coins button did not show up for me until a few days ago so I did not collect the coins. I collected the coins and collected the farm cash.
Old Mar 30 2014, 05:12 PM

I completed 5 quests in 6 days and had earned 3 FC, but was only allowed to collect 1 FC. I guess that is better than nothing, but when do I get the other 2?
Old Mar 30 2014, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tygered View Post
I completed 5 quests in 6 days and had earned 3 FC, but was only allowed to collect 1 FC. I guess that is better than nothing, but when do I get the other 2?
You would need 8 quests in 7 days to get 2 farmcash, and 3 in 7 days to get 1, you wouldn't have ever gotten 3 farmcash in the same week, once you collect, you can't collect anymore farmcash for 7 more days. You only had enough to earn 1

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Mar 30 2014, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyceclover View Post
FT was always my fav FB game because there were no annoying sidebar icons, no demands to do quests, and it was affordable for all. Many of my game friends are disabled or retired seniors who have more time than money. Due to array of coin facilities, they could still keep the game interesting purchasing new items.

The new earn cash for completing quests sounded great. Not. I need $92. farm cash to complete two quests, or to earn $1. farm cash. Not helpful to me at all. One of the requirements for reaching goals is that the goal (or quest) be doable. FT has now decided to turn the game into an elite club where quests are only doable for the wealthy.

I never minded spending real cash for game cash because I think developers deserve to earn, especially FT. My incentive is now gone, due to needing to spend more real cash than I have budgeted for entertainment.

I am still playing FT, but not as often I used to do, because more and more it has become like other games that I loathed.

I don't know where you get your figures that you need to spend $92 to get one farm cash. You only have to complete 3 quests in 7 days to get $1 cash. I'm sure you will get 3 quests in 7 days that you will have all the coin facs needed. I get at least 3 quests a week that do NOT require a FC fac to complete them. That is an easy $1. This is the only game I remember giving us cash for leveling up.

I am NOT wealthy. I am one of the retired, disabled people you speak of. Rather than spend money on a movie out and such I opt to spend it on FT. A movie lasts a couple hours. I get pleasure from this game every day.

You do NOT have to spend FC to play or have fun playing the game. I have only spent money in the past couple years. That makes 4 years I had fun playing before I spent any money.

I see no one DEMANDING that I do the quests. That is my choice. I don't have to do them. I want to do them. Same with the games they added. I don't wish to play them so I don't.

The devs need people to spend money on the game. Do you think they do this for free??? This is their job!!!! And I think they do a fantastic job!!!!

Everyone can play this game the way they want to.....spend money or don't spend money but don't complain when you don't want to spend the money.

Getting off my soap box now.
Old Mar 30 2014, 07:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
I don't know where you get your figures that you need to spend $92 to get one farm cash. You only have to complete 3 quests in 7 days to get $1 cash. I'm sure you will get 3 quests in 7 days that you will have all the coin facs needed. I get at least 3 quests a week that do NOT require a FC fac to complete them. That is an easy $1. This is the only game I remember giving us cash for leveling up.

I am NOT wealthy. I am one of the retired, disabled people you speak of. Rather than spend money on a movie out and such I opt to spend it on FT. A movie lasts a couple hours. I get pleasure from this game every day.

You do NOT have to spend FC to play or have fun playing the game. I have only spent money in the past couple years. That makes 4 years I had fun playing before I spent any money.

I see no one DEMANDING that I do the quests. That is my choice. I don't have to do them. I want to do them. Same with the games they added. I don't wish to play them so I don't.

The devs need people to spend money on the game. Do you think they do this for free??? This is their job!!!! And I think they do a fantastic job!!!!

Everyone can play this game the way they want to.....spend money or don't spend money but don't complain when you don't want to spend the money.

Getting off my soap box now.
I think what they mean is: theres several quests where you may not already own the right facilities and have to purchase those in order to finish them. But i agree thou, this game is WAY better then most as far as cash vs coin items. They cant make everything or even most things coins, they just cant. And almost 50% of the facilities are coins as well. And so is almost all decorations. Most tools are cash thou but we have the option of hiring people to do the "work" for us if you dont want to purchase the tools. So i think your doing a great job farm town!! Now can we just get some Easter decor soon since its only 3 weeks away and those new ranks you mentioned in this release, pretty please
Old Mar 30 2014, 10:49 PM

ok not being able to work facilities and client tried
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
and nothing is happening...can't work
Old Mar 30 2014, 10:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by becky1431 View Post
ok not being able to work facilities and client tried
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
and nothing is happening...can't work
When you have clicked on that link a page of unsetting text opens. Close that as the clearing has been done. Also close your farm and then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again to work.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 31 2014, 12:19 AM

fyi ~ I just hired a farmer who had run out of gas, and he still is unable to use my gas...

it really makes hiring people difficult!

Any chance that will be fixed soon? Just wondering.
Farm Link:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...m_id=791579540

Old Mar 31 2014, 03:13 AM

Angry

nothing is working on my farm, it is going on now 3 weeks or better... It wont save my work, wont fertilize or water my farms. And it keeps wanting to reboot... anyone else...
Closed Thread