Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 14 2014, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianeCK View Post
-----------------------------------------------------
So if i understand this -- i have to buy 8 more trains and another engine to get they mayor to do all the farms with 1 click.. that's comes out to about 315 farm-cash... please tell me this can't be right..
I did the same math a while ago for me
No way that I will spend that much money just to save a few clicks; especially since I have to hunt down the few farmtown posts that facebook is showing in the feed or from people on my farmtown list.
SO done with spending money - just another boring update !
Old Mar 14 2014, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
There was always a cap on ingredient requests and bonus posts depending on your level. The top was 5 million coins. Below is from the game guide, which also comes from the New Release of December 30th 2011.

Currently you can earn up to 1,000,000 coins every 12 hour from Ingredient Posts and another 1,000,000 coins every 12 hour from Bonus Posts. You can post 5 bonus belts in 12 hours.

For users in higher levels instead of 1,000,000 this limit will be increased as follows:

Levels 100-199 - 3,000,000 coins
Levels 200-299 - 4,000,000 coins
Levels 300-399 - 5,000,000 coins

Well my limit is 7 million. I think (dangerous, I know) that when you hit level 400, it goes to 6 million, and when you hit level 500 it goes to 7 million.

I would also like to buy more than 6500 twice a day from neighbors. If the devs could raise these levels just for neighbors as a bonus above a stranger in the market place.

Old Mar 14 2014, 09:08 AM

You devs are amazing! You have given us so many great things that I always worry you will run out of ideas, but you don't! A HUGE thank you for another terrific update!
Old Mar 14 2014, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pustekuchen View Post
I did the same math a while ago for me
No way that I will spend that much money just to save a few clicks; especially since I have to hunt down the few farmtown posts that facebook is showing in the feed or from people on my farmtown list.
SO done with spending money - just another boring update !
I agree it comes out to $60.00 to get 8 trains and 1 engine more if you have to buy more trains... that is a lot of real cash that many can't afford these days. i understand they need cash to run the game.. however you know you will get more to spend money on you game if you offer a break... or make it less trains. people need to buy all the tools as well. less is always more, folks love to see sales.. 5 to 10 off trains when you buy 1 train you get 5 off on the next train or engine.. and when you go to buy the 3rd train a month from now it will carry over and save 5 fc.. no more then one month.. if you buy all at once you get even a better break off...if you buy 5 or more trains 15 fc off 4 trains when you buy 5 trains all at once ... that way so many will buy them to save and you would make triple or more on these sale offers...
Old Mar 14 2014, 09:23 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I need help and will post my problem in the correct place.

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by WillowTreeFarm; Mar 14 2014 at 03:09 PM.
Old Mar 14 2014, 09:26 AM

Raul and devs: Thanks for the new update . Will familiarize myself then make decisions as what to buy. Looks like a marvelous update.
Old Mar 14 2014, 09:26 AM

Love the new update as always, but I'm wondering if the number of farms is going to stay at 20?
Old Mar 14 2014, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautysmom View Post
It looks like I can't work neighbors' client referrals after working their factories--I get the pop-up telling me that I've already worked them today. Is this a bug, or have we finally gotten smart and combined working referrals with working factories?
I'm getting this too, although not on every farm.
Old Mar 14 2014, 09:34 AM
Account Not Linked

Very exciting...thanks to our wonderful developers!!
Old Mar 14 2014, 09:49 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae Jensen Rittal View Post
For the past week, I have been unable to send gifts to fellow FT players or my neighbors. Since this is something I do regularly, I find it very frustrating. I use the browser Internet Explorer and Chrome and downloaded FireFox. None work! am also unable to boost my trains.!!!!!
Chrome does work for sending gifts and for boosting the trains. I f your Chrome is not working check to see if it needs updating.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread