Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 03 2012, 02:23 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by alicea View Post
Thank you for the alternative views for the Ice Cream Shop and especially the Chololate Factory. I prefer that style and was happy to see more added. Also want to thank you for new and interesting things to keep us busy and working.
I love them too,But for some reason the ice cream shop won't stay changed,any idea's Why?
Old Aug 03 2012, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
I love them too,But for some reason the ice cream shop won't stay changed,any idea's Why?
I just noticed that mine had reverted back too. I changed to the new view, saved the farm - dont think I did that last time then did the usual - clear cache, macromedia files and rebooted my browser. Touch wood its still showing the new view.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Aug 03 2012, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy Snowbird View Post
lol

I do wish they would correct the gift of chunks of lamb meat so it doesn't say "X has sent you A LAMB." Not a thought/image I enjoy.
Me too - meat I could cope with as it was non specific - why cant the new restaurant just use meat. Even if I dont have the new facility I am still going to get gifts I balk at. The dead chicken carcass was bad enough - I suppose at least its cubed and chopped "L" word!

Old Aug 03 2012, 02:34 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I'm worried about the new feature that allows us to only work 1/2 the factories on each farm, & the mayor does the other half. It indicates how many items have been added, but, how do I know that I'm getting all the XP's that I'm entitled to. I would prefer that we have a choice to allow the mayor to process half of the factories, or allow me to do it myself. I prefer to do it myself, even tho it's time consuming, ;

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 03 2012, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexKwake View Post
Grammy, I've only got one friend who currently plays farm town and I put in my post which facilities I'd like him to work or skip, and he was able to do that, prior to yesterday. When they first put in the "work facilities" function you actually had to click on each production in a facility, then they added the work all option, then they ended up taking away the option to work on individual ones (I'm not sure when they got rid of it because I stopped using facebook at all for a while last summer in an effort to use my computer less to keep my apartment cooler). It impacts the farmer who owns the facility because it makes it so a certain facility cannot be skipped over if the game has decided to put it in the second half of the places for that farm (it's not even done alphabetically).
Other than thinking that your worker gets a share of your goods - as Grammy Snowbird says I am sorry but I really dont understand why you are so upset - it makes it easier for your friend and just means your goods get produced quicker. I never keep my Facs full - I fill them all up, then wait until they are all empty while I gather enough to fill them up again.

Old Aug 03 2012, 02:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
I just noticed that mine had reverted back too. I changed to the new view, saved the farm - dont think I did that last time then did the usual - clear cache, macromedia files and rebooted my browser. Touch wood its still showing the new view.

I did all that too,and it keeps changing.Changed it,clicked change,cleared everything they say to clear.
Old Aug 03 2012, 02:44 PM

This was a great update. Thank you Raul ;-)

I am having one problem, and that is the black FLASH player screen of death. It happens when I am working others' facilities, not all the time, but enough to be a major inconvenience. This just started happening since the latest update.
Old Aug 03 2012, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
I'm worried about the new feature that allows us to only work 1/2 the factories on each farm, & the mayor does the other half. It indicates how many items have been added, but, how do I know that I'm getting all the XP's that I'm entitled to. I would prefer that we have a choice to allow the mayor to process half of the factories, or allow me to do it myself. I prefer to do it myself, even tho it's time consuming, ;
Oh dear - sorry with all due respect how do you know you get the XPs anyway without checking the math - same goes for anything in this game that adds cumulative totals.
I for one love this feature - I think the Devs have done their best to give us a good way to speed up working on Facs and make it easier to get workers - which is what we asked for.
It seems that those who dont like this feel their freedom of choice has been taken away - I apologise but I just dont see it as a problem

Old Aug 03 2012, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
I did all that too,and it keeps changing.Changed it,clicked change,cleared everything they say to clear.
Strange - I suppose the time is right on your computer?

Old Aug 03 2012, 02:55 PM

Another fantastic improvement. I really love that the mayor helps us now in facilities. Thanks again.