Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 14 2012, 01:25 PM

Thumbs up On a quest to spend all of my life on farmtown

Off to test me lifelines now... *looks in shopping catalogue for new things to buy*

.. oh yea, thank you for being so wonderful
Happy Farming All
Old Feb 14 2012, 01:26 PM

hope it is fixed soon love the quests thay are great and help so much what to grow for each thing like a tresure hunt on your own farm even found trees we didnt have lol
Old Feb 14 2012, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by youmaycallmemissb View Post
Has anyone seen the Black bean crop and Plantain Tree yet? Can't find it in the store.
-Miss B
According to the first page of this thread, Raul says they will be released "tomorrow". Keep in mind that he posted this at 1:30 AM, so that may mean tomorrow.....(Wednesday for Central Time Zone)

The same with a couple of the new facilities....tomorrow.
Old Feb 14 2012, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Me neither, but it rocks, thanks for the Latin American Restaurant. And here I go: what about black bean soup, cuban sandwich, carne asada, croquetas?

Thanks Raul and company, you all are the best! Nice Valentine present!!

Still owe you the batido de mamey!!

How about Cuba Libres? We've already got the coke and the rum.
Old Feb 14 2012, 02:35 PM

i have no idea where to post this question. so here i go lol question do anyone know the quick way besides buying to get ft cash? i level up fast sometimes but you need so much to get anything. i tried the get up to 30 ft cash by hiring people im lucky i got 6. i think ft needs to make it easier to get ft cash instead of buying. any ideas will be welcome ty
Old Feb 14 2012, 04:27 PM

Im wondering if the Trophy Factory is going to have another function somewhere in the future? Best neighbour trophy etc etc?
I see Raul is online - better go to bed now cos if I wait and he updates the game with the new Facs I will never go - night everyone.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Feb 14 2012, 04:30 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

loving being able to hide animals when hired Yay!!!!!

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 14 2012, 05:09 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Love the update! But I have found a glitch in the "Quest" part

Raul said:
- Employee Lifeline: Allows you to complete Quest Steps by working for others in farms or facilities. The product bonuses you get by working for others will count toward your Quest Steps requirements.

My current quest is to produce hot chocolate...I have worked my neighbors factories and it is not showing that I have..I have check marks on everything but "making the hot chocolate" I worked my neighbors factories, including the coffee and tea shop...and I checked...each had Hot chocolate in the inventory...but no go...it wasn't until I produced it myself will it count as part of my quest.
Old Feb 14 2012, 05:14 PM

Once again I commend the devs on another great update. I really am glad to see that the sheet metal factory must have received new equipment and now will produce more. I am also glad about the open pit mine increases. However, I ask that you really check on the rubber sheet factory. I am always running out of rubber and since the factory only produces 120 for a 30 batch, it really needs some updating too.
Thanks again for all the new stuff.

whoops misread that, thanks for the mines increases, but please consider increasing metals and rubber sheet productions in those factories.

Last edited by Tygered; Feb 14 2012 at 05:16 PM. Reason: misread
Old Feb 14 2012, 05:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pelicn View Post
Love the update! But I have found a glitch in the "Quest" part

Raul said:
- Employee Lifeline: Allows you to complete Quest Steps by working for others in farms or facilities. The product bonuses you get by working for others will count toward your Quest Steps requirements.

My current quest is to produce hot chocolate...I have worked my neighbors factories and it is not showing that I have..I have check marks on everything but "making the hot chocolate" I worked my neighbors factories, including the coffee and tea shop...and I checked...each had Hot chocolate in the inventory...but no go...it wasn't until I produced it myself will it count as part of my quest.
Working the final step does not count from working others. Raul also said that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread