Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 23 2012, 11:55 AM
Account Not Linked

what is the scanner
Old Sep 23 2012, 02:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DancingRaven View Post
Yes, I know it has been a very long time in responding to your question Taz about ChainSaws being fixed but I couldn't remember where your question was it was in order to respond, so sorry... I don't know if it was just my chainsaw, operator error, or another quirk, all I know is that one day all of sudden my chain saw was working 1000% percent better than it had from the beginning. It seems to work better most days but there are times that it is very maddening.

It is just like the Fishing Bait, each day this week I wake up, start working on my farm and there isn't any bait! But the day before I had about 10,20 thousand fish available prior to going to bed and then the next day they are all gone. Granted, I love to fish but not fishing in my sleep. So back to the chainsaw issue who knows what the issue is....I have a very slow ISP, then FB and or FT "throttles" our accounts, and my upload is only 1MB anyway.

The answer to your question is, "I dunno". What I know is when something doesn't work and then when it does so the only answer I have other than maybe the Menehunes have been messing with my account, is my chainsaw works sometimes and sometimes the Avatar needs to be tied to the tree and laid over the railroad tracks as it is a determent to getting work done! Does that answer your long-awaited answer to your question? Dancing Raven \
\
Wow, since I am not sure what the question is, then hard to figure out your answer.
However, if as you say you have a slow ISP, then that is probably what is causing a lot of your problems. And if you are being throttled it would not be FB or FT but would be from your ISP. Many ISP's do that to handle more clients without expanding their own bandwidth which would cost them more.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 23 2012, 02:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallydog View Post
when i try to start all it is saying ,no products can be sent to production now , it will allow me to start a batch of 30 at a time so i know its ready to be filled , i have rechecked this morning and can still not find any info on which tool SHOULD work it as i have them all and all other factories and facilities i have are working fine with the tools , i have been playing a good few years so i am not a novice , the comment above seems to make out i am not sure on what i am doing
Since I have all the tools too, I can't look it up for sure, but it should be the bottling machine. That is the only one that makes sense.
When you open the facility, is there a box with a check mark in it for each item? If that check mark is not there then the Start All will not start production on that item. I am not trying to make you out as a novice. It is a very easy item to overlook.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 23 2012, 02:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasbabe77 View Post
what is the scanner
No idea to what you are referring. How about some more information?
Old Sep 23 2012, 02:48 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Since I have all the tools too, I can't look it up for sure, but it should be the bottling machine. That is the only one that makes sense.
When you open the facility, is there a box with a check mark in it for each item? If that check mark is not there then the Start All will not start production on that item. I am not trying to make you out as a novice. It is a very easy item to overlook.
Taz you are a marvel and i am an idiot i had totally not thought about the tick boxes ,
Old Sep 26 2012, 02:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Angry 6x6 combine

Why do you make us buy 2 tools we dont need ,I will never use to get the 6x6 combine ?? I have the 5x5 combine,that should be enough,why should I buy a 6x6 harvester and a 6x6 plower,I dont need them and will never use them,soo very very stupid !!!!
Old Sep 26 2012, 02:51 PM

Why do you make us buy 2 tools we dont need ,I will never use to get the 6x6 combine ?? I have the 5x5 combine,that should be enough,why should I buy a 6x6 harvester and a 6x6 plower,I dont need them and will never use them,soo very very stupid !!!!

Bella1405 i didnt see anywhere saying we "had" to buy these the game is played the way you want to play it you dont have to buy anything if you dont want too i dont get annoyed often but its a great game and the devs do a great job but as i say you dont have to buy anything........................
Old Sep 26 2012, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bella1405 View Post
You didn't have to buy them.... nothing in the rules says we have to buy every tool.
Old Sep 27 2012, 08:59 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

THE NEW TURBO BOAT is available to work on my farm; but, it is not available to work on other peoples farms.
Old Sep 27 2012, 10:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digger Margee View Post
THE NEW TURBO BOAT is available to work on my farm; but, it is not available to work on other peoples farms.
This is a known glitch and the developers are aware and looking into it.