Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Oct 11 2011, 02:05 AM

Sorry for digressing !

The second trailer is working well for what I need, so thanks for all the tips folks.
Old Oct 18 2011, 07:04 PM

Default New tools

I keep buying tools to use the start all then you turn around and I can't use those tools for facilities I bought tools for. I am not buying any more things to use in my facilities. This is unfair.
We are told if we buy these we can use the start all not expecting you to add more we have to buy to do the things we already bought tools to use.
Old Oct 18 2011, 07:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaunda View Post
I keep buying tools to use the start all then you turn around and I can't use those tools for facilities I bought tools for. I am not buying any more things to use in my facilities. This is unfair.
We are told if we buy these we can use the start all not expecting you to add more we have to buy to do the things we already bought tools to use.
I am not sure what you are talking about all the start all tools work the same now as they did when they where released there is nothing you need to buy now to keep them working.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Oct 19 2011, 08:24 PM

If you don't place the tool in your storage it will only work the items on the farm it sits on. Mine works like a charm!
++

MAIN ACCOUNT
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=690252375
Old Oct 19 2011, 08:44 PM
Green Ace ( Level 24 )

Farmer Since: Jun 15 2013
Level:
Trophies: 5
XP:

My problem has nothing to do with tools. When farmtown went down on myspace the last time it took alot of my neighbors off my neighbors tool bar and i would like them back. Because i visit my neighbors and water their flowers and just like to know when they are on so i can chat with them. Myspace/slashkey/farmtown i don't care who is at fault i just want to know how i can fix my problem. I want all my neighbors back that have gone missing. I checked and they are all still all my neighbors. Please help me to get them back. Thanks, dornon77

Visit Glenda's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 20 2011, 01:19 PM

It'd be nice if the red manure spreader gave a warning/error message on farms without plots and didn't let you go ahead if you clicked it by mistake. I've just accidentally fertilised a farm that only has trees and flowers, which means 50 units of manure have been wasted.
Old Oct 20 2011, 10:25 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbskts View Post
It'd be nice if the red manure spreader gave a warning/error message on farms without plots and didn't let you go ahead if you clicked it by mistake. I've just accidentally fertilised a farm that only has trees and flowers, which means 50 units of manure have been wasted.
you need to get the orange manure spreader, then your trees and flowers will be fertilised, lol

Visit 's Farm

Old Oct 20 2011, 10:26 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbskts View Post
you need to get the orange manure spreader, then your trees and flowers will be fertilised, as well, lol

Visit 's Farm

Old Oct 23 2011, 08:53 PM

Level:
XP:

Before I do the wrong thing, can I click on the spreader to put it into storage or will it fertilize the farm I am on?
Old Oct 23 2011, 08:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by slartismum View Post
Before I do the wrong thing, can I click on the spreader to put it into storage or will it fertilize the farm I am on?
Yes you can click on it. The only thing that will happen is a pop-up menu in which you click on add to storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.