Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Apr 10 2017, 05:25 PM

She won't be able to use my tools on her farms if I am not online to harvest that day or if I am away for a few days. At least I don't think she can.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
why did you buy 2 sets of tools? your super neighbor can use your tools, does not need own them his/her self...
Old Apr 10 2017, 05:28 PM

This is my concern as well! These new tools are useless to me since I don't stack plots. I made the mistake of buying them not realizing the ONLY benefit is for stacked farms. The square extended mode is way too small to be of any benefit in harvesting etc. Just seems a buit unfair to give benefit to something that catually is NOT favored in game play.B
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
I have a concern that I'm not sure can be answered here because nobody knows what the devs are working on. Since I do not stack fields, the new tools are of no value to me and I did not buy them; but, historically, we have to buy each tool in order to get the next updated one ... so, if the devs make a larger tool available without the stacking objective, are we going to face spending many real dollars for these tools we won't use in order to get the next update?
Old Apr 10 2017, 05:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
She won't be able to use my tools on her farms if I am not online to harvest that day or if I am away for a few days. At least I don't think she can.
Hi Riap,
If she is your Super Neighbor then she can use your tools whether you are on or not.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 10 2017, 10:39 PM

I have a question is there a tool to move trees and flours in bulk
Old Apr 10 2017, 10:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
I have a question is there a tool to move trees and flours in bulk
Hi max_river,
Yes there are tools for moving flowers and trees in bulk. They are called Transplanters. They come in 4 sizes from 4x4, 8x8, 12x12 and the largest is 16x16.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 10 2017, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi max_river,
Yes there are tools for moving flowers and trees in bulk. They are called Transplanters. They come in 4 sizes from 4x4, 8x8, 12x12 and the largest is 16x16.
tyTaz for all ways helping me..
Old Apr 14 2017, 12:48 PM

She can't use them on her own farm can she?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Riap,
If she is your Super Neighbor then she can use your tools whether you are on or not.
Old Apr 14 2017, 12:51 PM

Ok I read somewhere there was some update that is affecting harvesting etc. Would this also be why last night I harvested and plowed my super neighbor's and my farms and it left patches of plots that did not go away? She also could not seed while they were there. Also trees and flowers would not fully harvest and I had to go back and redo them. AND when I left her farm, the weird patches of plowed plots vanished and she could seed.
I have been in contact with support on the winking while harvesting issue(could the new update affect that too?) but Rob cannot get into my account no matter what we do. It has been futile.
The winking issue improved but as someone else noted the trees don't vanish, they fade out and it takes a while for them to vanish. Same with flowers.I can't see if the plot thing is still there since my neighbor 's crops are not ready. Is this all from this update?? It was so on both of my computers-on Chrome, Win 10 and Win 7 operating systems. Will this improve??
Old Apr 14 2017, 12:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
She can't use them on her own farm can she?
Hi Riap,
No she can not use your tools on her farms.
Old Apr 14 2017, 12:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Ok I read somewhere there was some update that is affecting harvesting etc. Would this also be why last night I harvested and plowed my super neighbor's and my farms and it left patches of plots that did not go away? She also could not seed while they were there. Also trees and flowers would not fully harvest and I had to go back and redo them. AND when I left her farm, the weird patches of plowed plots vanished and she could seed.
I have been in contact with support on the winking while harvesting issue(could the new update affect that too?) but Rob cannot get into my account no matter what we do. It has been futile.
The winking issue improved but as someone else noted the trees don't vanish, they fade out and it takes a while for them to vanish. Same with flowers.I can't see if the plot thing is still there since my neighbor 's crops are not ready. Is this all from this update?? It was so on both of my computers-on Chrome, Win 10 and Win 7 operating systems. Will this improve??
Hi Riap,

Raul posted this:

Post-Release Updates - April 13th, 8:00PM

- Released more optimizations for all crop tools, including extend and highlight mode.

Post-Release Updates - April 14th, 1:30AM

- The previous update introduced some issues while working as an employee, we just released an earlier version, and will continue the research of the recent bug on Monday.