Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 01 2012, 08:28 PM

yes i noticed, i also noticed my ponds and coasts are now rotated and squiff all over my farms, hmmmm
Old Jun 01 2012, 08:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Lost all my bait
Old Jun 01 2012, 08:36 PM

No, they do care. But with this release they're just greedy. There are three major FC components to this release - the trains, the facilities, and the new tools. And they gave us no levels, nor any other way to obtain FC. They expect us to dump 200+ dollars into the game right now. Sorry I don't have the money. And with the fact that people's farms are messed up - they didn't do well on this one. Period.
Old Jun 02 2012, 09:40 AM
Account Not Linked

I think we need to remember that in order for the game to continue, it does need to generate financial support. People need to get paid, wouldn't like it if I was expected to work for free. You always have the option not to get the stuff that cost money.
Old Jun 07 2012, 08:37 AM

I think the word is "greedy"! Look at the prices of increasing the size of your farms! Oh yea we get to increase the size of the farm to grow more crops that will go in our factories but the factories are so outdated on keeping up with production it is ridiculous! I once had every farm making cheese and bread, had built up a very SIZABLE amount, lo and behold all of a sudden I"M OUT! WTF?? Also ran out of chicken, paper rolls, and canvas, oh and lets not forget oak! Well, now I've run out of flour and sugar. Added 5 more factories to the farms. Do you think they could keep up with filling all the factories??? Hell NO! Then to top all this off Slashkey has prevented us (in this new update) from going to the gift sites to collect flour and sugar except for 25 at a time. This whole thing sucks! I've been playing since the conception and tried to be very patient with all the glitches but this takes the cake. I'm sick and tired of their bull! First update production of the existing factories so we can at least post them once a week then worry about the new stuff!! What are they trying to do, keep up with Farmville??? I quit them and I sure as hell can quit this one too.
Old Jun 07 2012, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by llamamoma View Post
I think the word is "greedy"! Look at the prices of increasing the size of your farms! Oh yea we get to increase the size of the farm to grow more crops that will go in our factories but the factories are so outdated on keeping up with production it is ridiculous! I once had every farm making cheese and bread, had built up a very SIZABLE amount, lo and behold all of a sudden I"M OUT! WTF?? Also ran out of chicken, paper rolls, and canvas, oh and lets not forget oak! Well, now I've run out of flour and sugar. Added 5 more factories to the farms. Do you think they could keep up with filling all the factories??? Hell NO! Then to top all this off Slashkey has prevented us (in this new update) from going to the gift sites to collect flour and sugar except for 25 at a time. This whole thing sucks! I've been playing since the conception and tried to be very patient with all the glitches but this takes the cake. I'm sick and tired of their bull! First update production of the existing factories so we can at least post them once a week then worry about the new stuff!! What are they trying to do, keep up with Farmville??? I quit them and I sure as hell can quit this one too.
Gift sites are not controlled by Slashkey. Granted, in the past they removed sheep as a gift item, so the gift site sheep are non-responsive.

As for the limit on gifts.... I for one know that there are a number of gift sites that might have 25 items "per page", while others have 50 "per page". But there is no limit on the number of pages you can visit. Those who choose to use some of the "larger" ones, are not limited to 25.

I would rather expend my energy asking the devs to change sugar to 200/gift and perhaps the same with others

and

perhaps allow the Mineral Mines and/or Open Pit Mines to be worked as other facilities are worked..... or at least offer a FC mine/pit that can be worked by others.

/
Old Jun 07 2012, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post

I would rather expend my energy asking the devs to change sugar to 200/gift and perhaps the same with others

and

perhaps allow the Mineral Mines and/or Open Pit Mines to be worked as other facilities are worked..... or at least offer a FC mine/pit that can be worked by others.

/
Im with you Stoneface, plus making the signs multi-directional and helping our neighbours work our facilities - we badly need a "one-click" to work on others Facs - it takes so long now with so many.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Jun 07 2012, 02:38 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Im with you Stoneface, plus making the signs multi-directional and helping our neighbours work our facilities - we badly need a "one-click" to work on others Facs - it takes so long now with so many.
and besides all that i have heard that the off sites none in particular but when you go to off sites you have a better chance of getting virus not saying i know of one but i would much rather stay with slash key sites just my opinion........you just never know... yes i have an antivirus but still i don't like to take chances........

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 01 2012, 08:43 PM

Thank you Devs for getting us players who have been at the top level for so long, something to strike for... i.e. new tools, new farm upgrades, etc. The game is exciting again!!
Old Jun 01 2012, 08:45 PM
Account Not Linked

I just love scrolling down to find all the signs they have added... what is wrong with listing them like signs, stop...... signs, landlord house.. sign, railroad crossing etc.. Plus pictures are always slow to load when scrolling. And when are we ever going to get PEOPLE and children? Been waiting for 2 yrs now...
Closed Thread