Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 23 2023, 01:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeke1950 View Post
The screen display that I have on Slashkey is a third of the normal (facebook) size. What do I need to do to increase the size of the screen display?
Hi Zeke,
I moved your post to the thread about display issues.
The only thing you can do is increase the zoom for your browser tab. The browser will remember what you have it set to so when you open your farm tab it will open to the same zoom level each time. I have mine set to 120%.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 23 2023, 04:45 PM

Hi. Not sure where I should ask this, or if it's already been answered and I can't find it. But is there a non-Facebook version of the meme cache cleaner that will work in the new site? (BTW - the new site is amazing!!!) Thanks
Old Apr 23 2023, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Hi. Not sure where I should ask this, or if it's already been answered and I can't find it. But is there a non-Facebook version of the meme cache cleaner that will work in the new site? (BTW - the new site is amazing!!!) Thanks
Hi Early Girl

The memcache clears your data on the server and forces it to be reloaded, so you get a clean load.
You can use it in the new site as well as in Facebook.
Old Apr 23 2023, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Early Girl

The memcache clears your data on the server and forces it to be reloaded, so you get a clean load.
You can use it in the new site as well as in Facebook.
Thanks Mary. It's just weird to flip back over to FB to clear it. Hope you have a good evening
Old Apr 23 2023, 05:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thanks Mary. It's just weird to flip back over to FB to clear it. Hope you have a good evening
Hi Early Girl,
You do not have to flip back over to Facebook to clear it. When you run the memcache it is clearing the Farm Town server for your account so it gets a fresh reload of your account there. It does not do anything in Facebook or the website connection.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 23 2023, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Early Girl,
You do not have to flip back over to Facebook to clear it. When you run the memcache it is clearing the Farm Town server for your account so it gets a fresh reload of your account there. It does not do anything in Facebook or the website connection.
Thanks Taz, not what I meant. I'm not going over to FB to do it, but my link I have is a FB app - so it takes me through them. It's easy to get spoiled in the new site, so having to see the horrid black FB screen is not fun ;-)
Old Apr 23 2023, 06:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thanks Taz, not what I meant. I'm not going over to FB to do it, but my link I have is a FB app - so it takes me through them. It's easy to get spoiled in the new site, so having to see the horrid black FB screen is not fun ;-)
Hi Early Girl,
Try this one:
https://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/far...lear_memcached
Old Apr 23 2023, 06:45 PM

Thank you so much! Much better. Hope you have a good evening
Old Apr 23 2023, 08:21 PM

I can't load Farmtown from my Ipad. I just get the black screen and it ends up saying that it Can't load this page. It happens in Chrome and Safari. Will I be able to play on my Ipad?
On my android phone, I can only get the neighbors bar and tools on the first screen. When I go to the next farm, it isn't always there.
Also, I can't type in the search magnifying glass or to choose a crop. How do I do that?
Thanks
Old Apr 23 2023, 08:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
I can't load Farmtown from my Ipad. I just get the black screen and it ends up saying that it Can't load this page. It happens in Chrome and Safari. Will I be able to play on my Ipad?
On my android phone, I can only get the neighbors bar and tools on the first screen. When I go to the next farm, it isn't always there.
Also, I can't type in the search magnifying glass or to choose a crop. How do I do that?
Thanks
Hi RFMad,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the display as this has nothing to do with the current release or the website.
Farm Town has never supported or progammed for play on tablets or phones.

Tags
browser zoom, bugs and glitches, display, eye, facility manager, farm order, farm stats, full screen, fullscreen, mouse, mouse over, music, normal screen, regular screen, screen size, show names, sound, stats, unhide