Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 23 2021, 06:05 AM

Default HTML5/webGL

youser ID553411533
since going to this platform all crops that are harvested instead of coins adding up they reverse the same with ploughing dont know if this happening to others as well or only me please try and sort this out
Old Jan 23 2021, 06:26 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaddeous View Post
Where did my gifts go to? They are gone.10205100351659287
Hi thaddeous,

Please go to the 1st post on page 1 of this thread and read what is there so you are all caught up with what is currently available in the game. There is a list towards the bottom of the post that will help you.

Your gifts are still on Facebook. Any gifts you have accepted will be in the gift box which you can not accept yet until that feature is added back to the game.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 23 2021, 06:29 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie saunders View Post
youser ID553411533
since going to this platform all crops that are harvested instead of coins adding up they reverse the same with ploughing dont know if this happening to others as well or only me please try and sort this out
Hi charlie saunders,

When you are doing your own work, you don't get coins for harvesting crops, you make your coins by using the crops or selling them. You are always charged for plowing so if you were using a combine to do both jobs at the same time that's why your coins were going down.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 23 2021, 07:37 AM

1470650077 Storing gifts still not working. I can still send gifts, just can't receive any now. Please publish a schedule of when each game function is due to return so we're not wasting time trying to play. V/R Jimmy Crack Corn
Old Jan 23 2021, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_a_thompson View Post
1470650077 Storing gifts still not working. I can still send gifts, just can't receive any now. Please publish a schedule of when each game function is due to return so we're not wasting time trying to play. V/R Jimmy Crack Corn
Hi james_a_thompson

I moved your post to the Migration thread as you are able to load the game.

Please read the information given in the first post, first page of this thread to check which features are available at this time, which ones have not been added yet or are being worked to be added shortly.

Also if you scroll down the page you will find usefull information. That thread will be updated with any update from the developers.
Old Jan 23 2021, 08:34 AM

Default no fuel

Your USER ID number ( 1375921839 ) No one can farm without fuel. Would like to see you get the facilities up and running, Thank you
Old Jan 23 2021, 08:35 AM

Hi Tiger
The pictures/photos I refer to are those on my neighbours bar bottom of my farm. Mine shows my FB picture/photo.

Thanks
Old Jan 23 2021, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries425 View Post
Your USER ID number ( 1375921839 ) No one can farm without fuel. Would like to see you get the facilities up and running, Thank you
Hi Aries425

I moved your post to the Migration thread.

Fuel is disabled for all of us.

When you start working your farms, you will see the fuel amount decreases but as soon as you drop the tool then that amount goes back to the original amount.

Please take note of your fuel amount before you start working and check how much you have when you are done.
Old Jan 23 2021, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1949 View Post
Hi Tiger
The pictures/photos I refer to are those on my neighbours bar bottom of my farm. Mine shows my FB picture/photo.

Thanks
Hi dave1949

Tiger is not available at this moment.

Is this happening to all your neighbors pics? We know and the developers are aware that some users dont see 2 or 3 pictures in their neighbors bar.

If you cant see any profile pictures from your neighbors in the neighbor bar, then please try clearing your memcache, a new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it was open in other tab. Then reload the game.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If you only have a few pictures missing, then please click in your My Neighbors tab and remove the check mark for "Show active players only", then check if your friends are not showing pictures. If some of them dont have pictures then the game cant see them. Also check if some of them are showing 0 stats in their information, that could indicate that there is an issue transfering data.
You can also try to visit their facebook profiles, for the ones not showing pictures, and see if those profiles are available.
Old Jan 23 2021, 09:33 AM

Default Avatar

Hi,

My farm loads. But i do not have an Avatar.
Also i am unable to open the Map facility, thus unable to go to
the inn or any of the markets.

Any feedback welcome thank you
Closed Thread