Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 13 2021, 07:38 PM

Unhappy I do not get HTML and all that don't understand it

My farm won't go to the market place or let me unload ships or trains.

I can go to my farms and water and plant crops but can't got hire or get hired. Or buy Real Estate.

My neighbors are all blue but I can go to their farms but cannot do anything there. I do not understand a thing on the closed page of Raul what it means at all.

Nothing works. I don't even get where to go for help seems I always get the place wrong. Confused. My user ID is 735935265 if you talk weird computer stuff I don't understand it does not help I am 71 years old and never did understand HTML whatever that is.
Old Jan 13 2021, 07:39 PM

Default Can't load game

Hi I am having trouble getting in the game and when I do I am missing a lot of items including animals.

Usre ID #10209587257391766
Green screen
2021-01-14 01:25:17.070 INFOCheckpoint-U-30 - Bootloader.Init Start
Old Jan 13 2021, 07:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyJan View Post
Hi..Taz sent me how to set up google chrome and I don't think it's working..still not able to see my storage shed to place my crops in..I tried Opera also and nothing is working..I am not computer savvy and I am ready to pull out my hair, as I really like this game and I understand how hard you all have worked..but afraid if I can't store my crops..there will an overload that I will end up loosing..I have also tried Opera which I really like there site..can you help me?
Hi CrazyJan,
I am not sure what you mean as your crops are stored as you harvest. Do you not see the Storage icon to the left of the Map?

Are you seeing the Map, Toolbox, Store and Green man along with the zoom tools?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 13 2021, 07:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by celanith View Post
My farm won't go to the market place or let me unload ships or trains.

I can go to my farms and water and plant crops but can't got hire or get hired. Or buy Real Estate.

My neighbors are all blue but I can go to their farms but cannot do anything there. I do not understand a thing on the closed page of Raul what it means at all.

Nothing works. I don't even get where to go for help seems I always get the place wrong. Confused. My user ID is 735935265 if you talk weird computer stuff I don't understand it does not help I am 71 years old and never did understand HTML whatever that is.
Hi Celanth,
I moved your post to the News & Announcements thread about the migration. As I already answered you, the functions you are asking about are not avaialable yet. The first post on the first page of this thread tells you what is available currently. The rest you will have to wait as the developers are able to add those functions in.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 13 2021, 07:56 PM
Account Not Linked

I think they should call the new version FARMTOWN ALPHA!
The crop selector was working and now has been removed(grayed out)! Now I cannot determine which farms have crops ready to harvest! Was there a reason to remove it?

daveb,

Last edited by daveb; Jan 13 2021 at 08:07 PM.
Old Jan 13 2021, 07:58 PM

Help! I have no neighbors. 1313734978
Old Jan 13 2021, 08:03 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Have patience please

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamahound View Post
I am very disappointed with what has been done with this game. I cannot even get on now. What compensation do you have for the people that have played and spent money on this game? I would like to have the game back hoiw it was.
-------------------------

So would we all -- but I am thankful that the developers decided to convert Farm Town or it would be completely gone just like Farmville. At least we have hope to continue this great game. I'm sure it will all work out, just have patience.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 13 2021, 08:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicmaker View Post
Help! I have no neighbors. 1313734978
Hi Musicmaker,
You should see the neighbor boxes at the bottom with blue outline and their names. If you do not see those try clearing your browser cache, close the browser then reopen to your farms.
If you are seeing those then you have your neighbors but you can not do anything except visit their farms.
Old Jan 13 2021, 08:18 PM

most of my stuff is not on my farm.......id 788662902

how did you get them to reset?

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 13 2021 at 08:23 PM.
Old Jan 13 2021, 08:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva101 View Post
most of my stuff is not on my farm.......id 788662902

how did you get them to reset?
Hi Diva,
If you are referring to the quests, Map items, and others, then you are right because those functions have not been added in yet. You can see what is available in the first post of this thread. Theother functions will be added over the next weeks.
Closed Thread