Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 03 2023, 02:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosieG View Post
I had over a billion in fuel and since Slash key started I now have no fuel. Where could it have gone. Please help.
Hi JosieG,
The location of your farms has not changed. When you were playing through Facebook and then playing through the website, your farms were still in the same server location.

I am sorry we can not restore the fuel for you. We do not have that capability.

If you wish you can contact Support about this. The information is in my first answer to you on how to do that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 08 2023, 01:12 PM

Default Autoselect Tools

I have autoselect tools checked but for some reason it doesn't work with my fishing boat. I've noticed it and when people work for me they always miss the fishing, I'm assuming because of that?
Old Aug 08 2023, 01:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenMab99 View Post
I have autoselect tools checked but for some reason it doesn't work with my fishing boat. I've noticed it and when people work for me they always miss the fishing, I'm assuming because of that?
Hi QueenMab,
I moved your post to the thread about tools.
Your selection of Autotools in the preferences only affects you on your own farms.The autoselect when hired is always on and can't be turned off. They may be missing the fishing just because they don't want to do that.
Also for yourself you have to select the first tool on the farm. If it is all fishing then it won't be selected for you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 10 2023, 01:11 PM

Default tools

On farm #103320752850783, I bought the forklift yet when I go to click on the store all tab it says that I must have the forklift in storage. I do have it in storage. What did I do wrong?
Old Aug 10 2023, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
On farm #103320752850783, I bought the forklift yet when I go to click on the store all tab it says that I must have the forklift in storage. I do have it in storage. What did I do wrong?
Hi rockcandymountain

I moved your post to the thread about Tools.

We have 2 forklift, green and purple.

The green one, allows you to store all products in a facility.

If you are trying to click in the Store all button at the top of your facility manager then it will not work as you need the purple Forklift.

In case you are clicking in the store button in a facility and it is not working, then go to your preferences, the wrench, and put a check mark to Show tools and click in the green check mark to save changes.

Then open your item storage and place the green forklift on a farm. Close the game and then login again. Put the forklift back into storage and check if it is working.
Old Aug 10 2023, 02:33 PM

Thank You for your help
Old Aug 10 2023, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
Thank You for your help
You are welcome rockcandymountain
Old Aug 13 2023, 07:12 PM

HI, I really couldn't find a place to put this question. What is the purpose of the EYE in the tool box anymore? We use to be able to turn it on and off, but when I click mine it just states "hide item" and doesn't seem to really do anything. I have a friend who cannot turn things off, and that was my first thought.
Old Aug 13 2023, 07:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
HI, I really couldn't find a place to put this question. What is the purpose of the EYE in the tool box anymore? We use to be able to turn it on and off, but when I click mine it just states "hide item" and doesn't seem to really do anything. I have a friend who cannot turn things off, and that was my first thought.
Hi Early Girl,
The use of the eye in your toolbox has not changed. You click on the eye and then can click on individual items on your farm to hide them.

If they want to turn a specific type of item like facilities then they go to preferences uncheck those in the Show items.
Old Aug 14 2023, 10:58 AM

I purchased with 50 Farm Cash a Harvest-Plow EX today and it is not in my inventory. Please help me with this.

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity