Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 13 2023, 02:40 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trawets View Post
Is there any chance you could consider establishing a temporary storage facility.
The current storage facility is limited due to the number of neighbours which is ok.
However if you want to expand and re-arrange your farm there is not enough storage facility to store trees and flowers or ponds untill you have redesigned your farm.

I woulsd like to suggest a separate storage facility which could be hired as and when needed with the capacity to store large amounts of trees flowers and ponds. I would be willing to pay say 5 Farm dollars to hire such a facility for a limited time say 30 days if you are redevoloping 44 farms this would give us the capacity to store current items on the farm without losing them especially when it comes to trees that are only obtaiable through gifts.

I am sure other farmers would appreciate this idea as well.
Some of my farms where I have trees and flowers on the same farm equates to 40,000 plus of each item so you may understand my predicament

Thank you for your time and I hope you can give this proposal due consideration
Hi Trawets,

The Super Storage Shed already increase Item capacity limits. If you are layering then you will likely have far too many to store even when you own those.

Some that have a considerable amount of coins my find it easier to only store items that can only be gifted, like coconut trees, make a note of quantities of the rest and then delete and plant new wherever they want them to be. That would use up less Item capacity than trying to store all the trees planted wall to wall on the bigger farms for example.

If you would still like to make a Suggestion please post it in the Suggestions area of the forum where the devs will see it. Here's the link to that section, look for a thread title that matches your idea and then post in that thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 23 2023, 07:30 AM

Default Bonuser på bensin

Problemer med bonuser på bensin, når jeg mottar bonuser blir beholdningen mindre. Er det en mulighet for å ordne det slik at en ikke tappes for bensin beholdning ved mottak av bonuser?
Old Jul 23 2023, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sortenglen View Post
Problemer med bonuser på bensin, når jeg mottar bonuser blir beholdningen mindre. Er det en mulighet for å ordne det slik at en ikke tappes for bensin beholdning ved mottak av bonuser?
Hi sortenglen

I moved your post to the thread about Storage.
I am sorry but we do not speak your language so I am responding you in english.

When you post a fuel bonus and your friends click in it, then you receive the bonus in your My Gifts in your Gift Manager and you have to store them.

If you click in one of your friends bonuses for fuel, then what you receive is sent directly to your storage.

In both cases they should increase the amount of fuel tanks stored.

Please notice, that some farmers post saying "Fuel" but they are asking for ingredients to make fuel, that is not a bonus. So if you click in those posts, you are sending and receiving crude oil barrels.
Old Jul 24 2023, 08:59 AM

Attempting English, on 22 and 23 July I received between 50 and 100 fuel bonuses (68 fuel), when I sent them to Storage the stock of fuel was correspondingly smaller for each bonus. Lost a few million in fuel, has not happened before or today. What the problems with the game and receiving bonuses on the days I mentioned in the first line?
Old Jul 24 2023, 09:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sortenglen View Post
Attempting English, on 22 and 23 July I received between 50 and 100 fuel bonuses (68 fuel), when I sent them to Storage the stock of fuel was correspondingly smaller for each bonus. Lost a few million in fuel, has not happened before or today. What the problems with the game and receiving bonuses on the days I mentioned in the first line?
Hi Sortenglen,
There is a limit to how many bonuses you can receive from the belts you post each 12 hours. That would be why you would get less than you see. The limits are listed in the Game Guide chapter 30 about the belts/dans:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=495610
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 05 2023, 09:54 AM

It's not a problem, but just something I noticed. I want check into buying a new Log truck harvester 28x28. I always check the "Tools" and "not owned" to see what I need lol. I went to my Storage and noticed that the Log truck Harvester 26x26 wasn't there. Neither were my Flower Harvester 26x26 nor Tree Shaker 26x26; yet I used them this morning. Is there a reason they don't show up if one or more are in the "shortcuts"? The Flower Harvester isn't in the shortcuts, but the other two are. (The same with the Fishing Boat). I haven't tried to buy yet, just wondering why they don't show up in my storage. Thank you!!!!
Old Aug 05 2023, 10:03 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnittyGirl View Post
It's not a problem, but just something I noticed. I want check into buying a new Log truck harvester 28x28. I always check the "Tools" and "not owned" to see what I need lol. I went to my Storage and noticed that the Log truck Harvester 26x26 wasn't there. Neither were my Flower Harvester 26x26 nor Tree Shaker 26x26; yet I used them this morning. Is there a reason they don't show up if one or more are in the "shortcuts"? The Flower Harvester isn't in the shortcuts, but the other two are. (The same with the Fishing Boat). I haven't tried to buy yet, just wondering why they don't show up in my storage. Thank you!!!!
Hi KnittyGirl,
There aren't any 26x26 tools.

You may have been mistaken that you used them this morning. You probably used the (24x24). Those tools do not show a size on them in the toolbox.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 05 2023 at 10:16 AM.
Old Aug 05 2023, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi KnittyGirl,
You didn't find them in your storage because you don't own them. I also checked your purchase log and do not see anywhere that you bought them.

You may have been mistaken that you used them this morning. You probably used the (24x24). Those tools do not show a size on them in the toolbox.
If you look in the store you will see that the (26x26) are the next size for you to buy.
OMG!!! Taz!!! I'm really not with it! There aren't any 26x26 - they increase in increments of 4x4 so, in reality I was using the 24x24. Forgive me! LOL I haven't had enough coffee yet. Thank you!!!!
Old Aug 05 2023, 10:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnittyGirl View Post
OMG!!! Taz!!! I'm really not with it! There aren't any 26x26 - they increase in increments of 4x4 so, in reality I was using the 24x24. Forgive me! LOL I haven't had enough coffee yet. Thank you!!!!
Hi KnittyGirl,
We just realized that too.
Old Aug 11 2023, 10:25 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Harvesting Crops

I keep planting, hire others to harvest and there's no increase in my storage. If you can, please take a look. Wheat, sunflower and corn - just to name a few.
Have a good day,

Tags
can not move from storage, storage, storage capacity, storage items, storage limit, storage limits, storage sheds