Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 30 2023, 07:10 PM

Default Problem with my furniture repair shop.

When I try to supply the required items.it allows me to do a certain number of each item to start the batch. If I click on the "load Batch" button. Instead of telling me that I have already maxed out the number of each item. It is telling me I need to add the item it's making. Ex:Jute webbing -" This facility can not be stocked with Jute webbing at the moment. To supply these items, you will need to add 1 more Jute webbing to your storage. It does not tell me I don't have enough Jute, BUT tell me I need to add the item it's making.
It does this with every item for this facility.
Old Apr 30 2023, 07:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fran1015 View Post
When I try to supply the required items.it allows me to do a certain number of each item to start the batch. If I click on the "load Batch" button. Instead of telling me that I have already maxed out the number of each item. It is telling me I need to add the item it's making. Ex:Jute webbing -" This facility can not be stocked with Jute webbing at the moment. To supply these items, you will need to add 1 more Jute webbing to your storage. It does not tell me I don't have enough Jute, BUT tell me I need to add the item it's making.
It does this with every item for this facility.
Hi fran,
The furniture repair shop is a service. It requires products from the Upholstery Supplies Factory, which you don't own. It does not use the ingredients you have.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 02 2023, 02:10 AM

It wont let me post clients this morning yet facility's are ok
Old May 02 2023, 02:37 AM

its working now
Old May 02 2023, 10:03 AM

I am beside myself ... I opened my Facility Manager to see what ingredients I am short on so I know what to choose for the Farm Pass rewards, and it looked really odd. After many sorts, MEMCACHE clearing, computer cleaning and defrag, re-start etc - it's still a mess.

EVERYTHING that I had unchecked is now checked ! I can't sort by Utilization - all of it was at 100% and it's all basically alphabetical anyway ...

A LOT of time was put in researching what products to turn off, which aren't used in other factories or service facilities, so I can best use the products I have. GONE. I cannot believe I have to do that ALL OVER AGAIN. I am currently playing it on Facebook still. If I didn't have thousands of dollars invested in this game I would just pitch it at this point.

I looked throughout the Forum and couldn't find if this is just a glitch or not. Will it correct itself at some point?
Old May 02 2023, 10:55 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter View Post
I am beside myself ... I opened my Facility Manager to see what ingredients I am short on so I know what to choose for the Farm Pass rewards, and it looked really odd. After many sorts, MEMCACHE clearing, computer cleaning and defrag, re-start etc - it's still a mess.

EVERYTHING that I had unchecked is now checked ! I can't sort by Utilization - all of it was at 100% and it's all basically alphabetical anyway ...

A LOT of time was put in researching what products to turn off, which aren't used in other factories or service facilities, so I can best use the products I have. GONE. I cannot believe I have to do that ALL OVER AGAIN. I am currently playing it on Facebook still. If I didn't have thousands of dollars invested in this game I would just pitch it at this point.

I looked throughout the Forum and couldn't find if this is just a glitch or not. Will it correct itself at some point?
Hi Queen.of.Clutter,
There were problems with the filters in the Facility Manager which have been fixed over the last few days that some were getting and some were not.

One of the fixes to correct the issues, set the Facility Manager, Facility Location, to All Farms. It also changed the checks in the facilities. I am sorry, but you will have to go through and reset those to what you had them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 02 2023, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Queen.of.Clutter,
There were problems with the filters in the Facility Manager which have been fixed over the last few days that some were getting and some were not.

One of the fixes to correct the issues, set the Facility Manager, Facility Location, to All Farms. It also changed the checks in the facilities. I am sorry, but you will have to go through and reset those to what you had them.
**sigh** I was afraid of that.
Old May 03 2023, 08:32 AM

Good day My friend wanted me to add this as the facility manager and shortcuts are not staying on her end even after she changes them. She would also like to know how she is able to sign in here as she forgot her sign in and password Thanks for your help
Old May 03 2023, 08:39 AM

Oh boy. I opened my Facility Manager to go to my Stables for a FarmPass job and it was no longer a "Custom" set up. It reverted back to "Alphabetically"!!! Is this related to the update from April as this just happened this morning? Thank you
Old May 03 2023, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnittyGirl View Post
Oh boy. I opened my Facility Manager to go to my Stables for a FarmPass job and it was no longer a "Custom" set up. It reverted back to "Alphabetically"!!! Is this related to the update from April as this just happened this morning? Thank you

Hi KnittyGirl

After developers fixed the problem, I checked all options and changed them as I had before the issue included my shortcuts and they have stayed that way.

Maybe something you hadnt changed after the fix, just try to check if this happens again and let us know.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending