Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Apr 28 2023, 03:36 AM

My Facilities Manager was missing from my Toolbox when I logged in today. I've put it back but now it will only show the facilities on the individual farm that I happen to be in. With 44 farms this is a disaster! Please tell me that this will be going back to how it used to be soon.
Old Apr 28 2023, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101503 View Post
My Facilities Manager was missing from my Toolbox when I logged in today. I've put it back but now it will only show the facilities on the individual farm that I happen to be in. With 44 farms this is a disaster! Please tell me that this will be going back to how it used to be soon.
Hi 101503

There was a problem yesterday but developers fixed it but you need to check a few things.

First thing to do:

Please open your Facility Manger and click on the Funnel Icon top right of the window that opens, then make sure that it is set like this for your facility tools to work on all facilities on all farms. Please remember to click the green check mark to save any changes.
When you have your funnel set to correct the facilities view, then please also check:

If you had facilities and/or products unchecked, then see if the check marks were added. If so, then uncheck the facilities and/or products as you had them before the problem.

Also, take a look at the products you are selling, there is no problem with Non Ingredients and Non Ingredients (for me) options but if you use other options to sell it is better to check them before selling at market.

You have full information in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=662454
Old Apr 28 2023, 08:59 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldendreamer View Post
I can't find where I should post this so if you could please tell me where to start a new post. Tonight I find someone has worked all my farms. I have been injured and my friend was given permission to harvest and plant for me. Tonight she sends me a message that someone has done all of it. It is not me and how can someone do this and how can I find out or check to see who did this. I am wondering if it is someone I may have gave permission to way back in the early days of this game. There are so many people on my friends list that were not there. I think I had about 55 friends and now I have way over 100 nearing 150. This makes no sense to me at all. Now my friend is upset since she has worked so hard all these months to help me. Please explain.

Diana Maberry
Hi Diana,
Is your friend a Super Neighbor and that is how you gave her permission to harvest and plant or did you allow her to log into your account as you to do the work?

If you are alllowing her to log in as you then it could be the 1 super neighbor you have that did the work.

If she is the super neighbor and that is how she is doing the work then I am not sure how any one else would be able to do the work.
Did they just harvest or did they harvest and plant?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 28 2023, 10:02 AM

Thank you for your help. All fixed now.
Old Apr 28 2023, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101503 View Post
Thank you for your help. All fixed now.
You are welcome 101503
Old Apr 28 2023, 09:44 PM

Default New Website Glitch?

I am seeing someone posting facilities and sending ingredients who is neither a buddy or a neighbor, and is not even a friend in Facebook. Her name is "Darlene" and she goes by "Zena" in the Marketplace. I've attached a pic showing her activity with a "Manage" link, but when I click it confirms she isn't neither neighbor or buddy. So I don't know how she can even see my requests, much less work them?! Is she a hacker? I don't know how to get rid of this person. Help?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.jpg (90.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Capture2.jpg (96.2 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by KoalaBear777; Apr 28 2023 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Need to add second picture
Old Apr 28 2023, 09:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaBear777 View Post
I am seeing someone posting facilities and sending ingredients who is neither a buddy or a neighbor, and is not even a friend in Facebook. Her name is "Darlene" and she goes by "Zena" in the Marketplace. I've attached a pic showing her activity with a "Manage" link, but when I click it confirms she isn't neither neighbor or buddy. So I don't know how she can even see my requests, much less work them?! Is she a hacker? I don't know how to get rid of this person. Help?
Hi KoalaBear,
I moved your post to the thread about facilities. No it is not a hacker or a glitch at least not one from Farm Town.
What has changed is that you will now know if you don't have any connection with them within the game, meaning that you either do not have them as one of your Neighbours and they are not one of your Buddies.
This is likely to be:
  • a friend you currently have on Facebook,
  • or a friend that you had on Facebook at some point (possibly a forgotten friend, someone who stopped playing and now plays
  • it's stranger that you allowed to add you as a buddy
  • it's a stranger that you allowed to add you as on of their Neighbours with the new Add Neighbour method using the Avatar menu.
  • or the more uncommon reason. It could be someone you forgot to go remove yourself as their Neighbour and Buddy before breaking the Facebook friend connection.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 30 2023, 05:50 AM

New issue I am having, when I go to "My Facility Manager", I am seeing 5 (or more) of random factories/animal buildings. Examples, with 8 displaying at a time, I have 7 chicken coops and 1 chilean restaurant (but I only have 1 chicken coop on my farm.) When I scroll to the next set of 8, I have a duplicate of the Chilean Restaurant, 5 China Buffets, 1 Chocolate Factory and 1 Circus (when again, I only have 1 chilean restaurant and 1 china buffet.)

This is happening on both the FB site and the slashkey site. The numbers of randomly duplicating factories does not correspond to the total number of that factory/animal building on all my farms (as I first theorized it might.) Reloading the webpage does not change the random duplicating factories. I am getting duplicated experience and products from the random duplicating factories. When I refill the new duplicating factories, they just show what I filled them individually with (ie the duplicating of goods/experiences only happens once, then the factories function individually as if I have multiple factories on each farm.)

It's almost a positive bug, except it is annoying when scrolling through my facilities to refill/empty them all.
Old Apr 30 2023, 06:21 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PharmerRhonda View Post
New issue I am having, when I go to "My Facility Manager", I am seeing 5 (or more) of random factories/animal buildings. Examples, with 8 displaying at a time, I have 7 chicken coops and 1 chilean restaurant (but I only have 1 chicken coop on my farm.) When I scroll to the next set of 8, I have a duplicate of the Chilean Restaurant, 5 China Buffets, 1 Chocolate Factory and 1 Circus (when again, I only have 1 chilean restaurant and 1 china buffet.)

This is happening on both the FB site and the slashkey site. The numbers of randomly duplicating factories does not correspond to the total number of that factory/animal building on all my farms (as I first theorized it might.) Reloading the webpage does not change the random duplicating factories. I am getting duplicated experience and products from the random duplicating factories. When I refill the new duplicating factories, they just show what I filled them individually with (ie the duplicating of goods/experiences only happens once, then the factories function individually as if I have multiple factories on each farm.)

It's almost a positive bug, except it is annoying when scrolling through my facilities to refill/empty them all.
Hi PharmerRhonda,

There were problems with the filters in the Facility Manager which have been fixed over the last few days that some were getting and some were not.

One of the fixes to correct the issues, set the Facility Manager, Facility Location, to All Farms.

It's sounding like you prefer it set to Current Farm.
For example you do own 2 Chilean Restaurant and 5 China Buffets so when the Facility Manager, Facility Location is set to All Farms, you would be seeing more than one of those.

Open your Facility Manager and click on the Funnel Icon. Have a look and see if Facility Location is set to All Farms. You can change it back to Current farm there. Remember to click on the green check mark after you make any changes to save the change.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 30 2023, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
It's sounding like you prefer it set to Current Farm.
For example you do own 2 Chilean Restaurant and 5 China Buffets so when the Facility Manager, Facility Location is set to All Farms, you would be seeing more than one of those.
Thank you! I never noticed the funnel or these options before. Yes, this has fixed the issue.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending